❛❛11❞

The next moment he opened his eyes he was back in the room panting heavily with a worried Taehyung and a blank faced Amantha

Panting heavily, tears were streaming down as Jungkook said,"Why did you stop? We should've saved her."

"That's just a projection of past my child. The past is all done and you can't change it. But one thing that you can change is your future. You couldn't save Eliana but you can save Y/N!" Amantha looked into his eyes like she was trying to find something in them.

"Do you have the courage to prove your love to Eliana? Are you ready to be that one man who will break the curse?" She asked in way like she wanted to spark some kind of fire inside him.

"How could he do that? What if something happened to him?" Taehyung interrupted looking at Jungkook concerned, not agreeing to Amantha.

"I will! Tell me how? I'll do anything for her. Even if this is gonna cost my life, I'm ready!" Jungkook wiped his tears from his sleeves and spoke with his shaky voice.

"Are you insane?" Taehyung grabbed his collar turning him to look at him.

"Hyung she's waiting for me. I can't disappoint my Y/N, my love. She trusted my love, she trusted me. I'll go. Even if you are not gonna help me I'm enough alone!" He brusted out in anger and yanked his hand away.

Taehyung flinched back he was not intending to hurt him at all, he was concerned, concerned for his best friend,"I'm sorry but--"

"Enough hyung! Even if I've 0.01% chance I'll still go for her. I'll go because I'm her only hope..." More tears stormed out of Jungkook's eyes as he cried placing his head on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung sighed feeling defeated, he patted his back to calm him down, "Okay, don't cry please." It was hurting him in his heart looking at Jungkook's such vulnerable state.

"Indeed Soulmates are inseparable!" Amantha smilled to herself looking at how Jungkook's eyes were showing pure longing, longing for her one and only.

"The fort is collapsed but crossing the river cave, there's the tomb of the queen same as the fort. But no one went there, no one ever dared to. I've no idea what you're gonna face there." Amantha snapped her fingers once again as the fireflies went back inside the jar, the luminous crystal ball dimmed.

"But how can I go there?" Jungkook asked pulling away from Taehyung.

"Crossing the Black River...But Remember whatever you do and every answer of yours will be a life and death bridge!" Amantha answered with a clear warning in her voice but at the same time she wanted him to go.

Taking a deep breath Jungkook nodded.

"I'm not leaving you alone!" Taehyung stated with a serious face.

"I can't put you in danger, I don't know if you'll be able to continue or not." Jungkook refused as he feared losing anyone else and moreover that Taehyung was his best friend. He wished his well being atleast, he already did a lot for him.