1

𝗝𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗔
__________

"GIRL I'm telling you his dick game was wack, the nigga didn't even know where to put it!" Caresha said shaking her head. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh, I tried to tell her.

"Miami I told you it wasn't a good idea, dude can't keep a girlfriend for a reason." I said standing up grabbing left over snacks on my counter. "I know but bitch, Ouu he's just so fine." Caresha said putting her hand on her head dramatically fainting on the bed. I laughed at her being dramatic as always.

Caresha and I have been friends for five years now. We both worked at McDonald's, she was seventeen and I was fifteen, we both hated that ghetto ass place and instantly became friends and she hasn't left my side since, she's the best big sister I never had.

"Sooo what's up with you, find someone yet hmmm?"

I shook my head and smiled "nobody is really interested in me sooo."  I threw my hands up in the air and shrugged "oh well."

"Girl that is very hard to believe, you are fine as fuck, if you weren't like a sister to me I'd hit."  She said getting up from the bed to sit on the window seal.

"I know I'm fine it's just the way I'm living, I go to this luxury looking ass school but live in a rundown apartment with my obnoxious religious ass family that I can't bring a girlfriend to."

"Jt I told you to come stay with me, you always welcome at my house."

"I know and I appreciate it but I can't, my parents will freak out, I'm 20 now and I still have a fucking bed time."

"Well you turn 21 in a couple months so you'll be free and I'll have your room nice and ready."

"Bet, also do you have-"

"Oh shit!" Caresha said interrupting me. "Bitch come here!" She said waving her hand for me to come to the window. I walked over to the window sticking my head out.

"It's that fine ass drug dealer Asian."

I looked to the left and saw a pretty dark skin girl with long straight black hair running away from what I'm guessing is the cops, hearing the sirens from a distance. In her hands she was holding a big white brick wrapped with plastic, looking back she threw it into the bushes.

"She's gonna get caught that's a dead end." Caresha said shaking her head. I looked out and checked to see if any cops were close.

'I don't see any but they're getting close.' I though to myself. "I'm gonna go get it." I said climbing out the window, the drop wasn't that bad since we live in the bottom apartment.

"Bitch is you dumb? Fuck is doing what if you get caught!?"

"I won't, calm down." I ran towards the bushes where she threw the brick. 'Where is it, where is it...ou got it.' I said to myself grabbing it. I then ran back to my apartment throwing the drugs threw my window. "Hide it in the spot." I told Miami.

"FREEZE!" Someone yelled. I jumped and turned around seeing three police cars and five cops pointing guns at Asian.

She slowly turned around with her hands up getting on her knees, the cops put down their guns and searched the bushes and the others searched Asian roughly throwing her against the cop car.

"I ain't got shit man!" She yelled looking a little worried. "Yeah cuz you ditched it in the bushes kid we're not stupid."