3

Jatavia

Jatavia

Omniscient

As the bright lights shined through the window, Jatavia pulled the covers over her head groaning from the harsh sun light beaming down on her face as soon as she was about to drift off back to sleep her phone rang completely waking her up from her slumber.

Agitated, she through her pillow across the room then picked up her phone answering with a "What!"

"Damn what's wrong with you?" A familiar voice said. Jatavia sighed "Asian what do you want, why you calling me so early?" Jatavias voice filled with attitude. "Well First off its 12:05 you need to getcha ass up cause I'm coming to get you."

Jatavia rubbed her hand down her face "Aight just text me when you outside don't honk the horn or I'll beat the fuck outchu."

Asians pov

I scrunched up my face like Jatavia could see me and smacked my teeth at her tone "Damn okay, you don't gotta be so aggressive." I said picking out some green button flowers then walking over to check out. "girl just do as I say." She said. "You gon learn to stop talking to me all type of ways."

"Wateva!" Jatavia slightly yelled before hanging up. I giggled Shaking my head then I scanned the flowers at the self checkout paying 20.95 then exited the shop. I head over to my car and set the flowers in the passenger seat. ''I hope she likes them.' I thought putting on my seatbelt, starting up the car then driving out of the parking lot to pick up my future wife.

Omniscient

Jatavia threw on a hat over her cornrows, pushing some of the braids behind her back. Asian didn't tell her what type of attire to wear so since it was hot she put on a white tank top, grey shorts, and black and grey sneakers, she stared at herself in the mirror for a couple seconds before hearing a ding notifying her that she just got a text.
____________
Asian💍
I'm outside

____________
Jatavia grabbed her phone and purse -even though she wasn't planning on paying for anything- then climbed out of her window leaving it a little cracked so she could get back in, when she turned around she raised an eyebrow slowly walking towards Asian holding the flowers in her left hand and a card in the right. "This for me or are you waiting on your other hoes?" Jatavia asked, crossing her arms.

Asian rolled her eyes at the girl's comment but smiled, handing her the flowers and card, "For you, my only hoe."

Jatavia snickers "you wish."

They both got into the car and exited the complex.

"Where are we going girl?" Jatavia asked. "Places" Asian responded sarcastically. Jatavia rolled eyes and crossed her arms looking out the window, they rode in silence until they finally got to their destination. "You mad?" Asian asked.

Silence

"You wanna get your nails done?"

"Yes," Jatavia muttered while still looking out the window. "Look at me."

Jatavia turned her head looking Asian straight in the eyes, before she could say anything, asians phone began to ring. Asian sighed pulling her phone out of the cup holder answering the phone with a "what the fuck do you want."

...

"Man, we gotta do this shit right now?"

...

"Aight nigga I'm coming right now." After that Asian hung up the phone, tucking it in her pocket. "You bailing on me already wow."

Asian scoffed "I got some shit I gotta take care of Aight so here." Asian reached into her pocket pulling out two bands of cash "buy something nice cuz I'm takin you out tonight."

"Where we going?"

"It's a surprise, buy a dress ight."

Jatavia glared at the tall girl putting the money in her purse, before opening the door and getting out "you better come and get me."

"Ion know how long I'm gonna be down 'ner so call yo lil friend, buy her something too. Imma pick you up at 8 tonight so be up and ready."

"Yes massa." Jatavia said bowing. Asian giggled and said "go inside." Jatavia waved bye to the tall girl and walked towards the nail salon next to the mall, pulling out her phone to call Miami.

"Bitch get down here now we about to go shopping!"

"Shopping?, girl where the hell you get money from?"

"Girl don't worry bout just get yo ass over here, I'm sending you my location." Jatavia hung up did a lil one two step then entered the nail salon.
____________

Asian pulled up behind her secret warehouse getting out of her car, slamming the door shut already in a state of frustration. She angrily pushed open the back door walking down the hall into the main room quickly making her presence know then said "where he at!?" She yelled, grabbing her gun out of her waist band.

"Right here G" one of her henchmen said pulling a bag off a man's head who was tied tightly to a wooden chair covered in blood stains.

"Please, please! I said I'd get your money I just need some time!" The man pleaded. Asian shook her head slowly walking up to the desperate man. "I gave you time, I gave you three weeks actually and you out here spending the money you owe me on some fucking drugs you not buying from us so now imma really fuck you up like I should have done the first fucking time."

"I-I had the money I did I had it but-"

"ION WANNA HERE NO FUCKING BUTS, your bitch ass ruined my fucking plans so it's either you have my money or you don't do which one is it?"

Everyone went quiet, the man looked into Asians eyes but didn't say anything. Asian scoffed and spit in the man's face "kill 'em." She said walking away from the man who was now screaming and pleading for his life. "Wait MISS I-"

Before the man could finish two gun shots went off and everything went silent, Asian smiled tucking we gun back into her waist band "clean it up and burn the trash." She said and kept walking.

"Wait boss!" Someone called out. Asian stopped but didn't turn around "Stallion called again, she wanna meet up."

Asian rubbed her temple's becoming even more frustrated "If that hoe call again don't pick up, if she come by don't let 'er in, understand!?" Multiple responses were said and Asian left, getting back in her car. She put a smile on her face to get ready for the date she planned, she did some research on Jatavia and found out about some stuff she liked, she was determined for this to go right and would do any and everything to make sure Jatavia would be hers

And hers only.
_____________