2

Two hours passed and the sun was starting to set, Jatavia rolled her eyes she was about to just leave the drugs and go not wanting to wait anymore.

"Ay man where she at?" Jatavia asked the guy sitting in front of a computer playing around with beats he was playing.

"I dunno cuz, that girl always late. I think you should try again tomorrow."

Javtavia rolled her neck and sighed 'tomorrow it is then.' She thought to herself. She got up out of the chair she sat in and picked up her bag walking out of the studio. She made it to the front door and opened it and in front of her stood the dark skinned girl,

Asian.

Without saying a word she grabbed Jatavia's arm and dragged her back down the hallway and into the studio. 'Wow, No Hi, who are you, nothing.' She thought to herself.

"You got my shit?" In an unpleasant manner. Jatavia looked at the girl baffled "excuse me."
She said gripping the strap of her bag.

Asian sighed an ran her fingers through her long curly black hair. "My bad shawty, it's been a bad day."

"Whatever." Jatavia said rolling her eyes. She opened the bag and handed it to Asian. The dark skinned girl took the bag and examined the brick. "Don't worry I didn't take any of your crack." Asian laughed "I know, cuz this ain't crack that shit cheap, this is coke.

"Same difference."  Jatavia said crossing her arms. "How you find this?"Asian asked her voice getting a little deeper then walking closer until they were chest to chest. "You threw it in the bushes across from my apartment, I went to go get it before the cops did."

"Oh?, what made you do that?" Asian asked curiously. "Ion know, just wanted to help that's all." She responded pushing some hair behind her ear. They stood there in silence as jatavia fidgeted as Asian stared at the girl like she was examining every inch of her face, becoming uncomfortable she pressed her lips together then said "I gotta go home...bye."

She walked around the tall girl heading towards the large doors but stopped when she heard Asian say "Aye girl!" Jatavia turned around confused "what's up?"

"Lemme drive you home." She demanded, grabbing Jatavia's arm walking towards the door. Jatavia scrunched up her face snatching her arm away from the tall girl "girl you can't be grabbing me like that."

Asian raised an eyebrow, her face full of shock. Nobody has ever talked back to her like that before so she didn't know how to feel. "You wanna take me home fine, let's go, but keep yo hands to yourself...okay?" Jatavia said flipping her hair back then strutted out the door.

Asian smiled at the small girl gently biting her lip then followed her out the door, they both walked towards Asian's Matte black Lexus getting in and starting the car. "Where you live at shawty?"

"Greenwood apartments." Jatavia mumbled examining her nails cringing at the chipped nail polish. 'Damn I need a fucking pedicure.' She thought, Asian noticed taking note of it.

"How you get over 'ere anyway, you walk or sum?" Asian asked pulling onto the street. "Nah my sister brought me, one of her cousins ex's live wit'chall." Asian nodded as a response and the two ebony's rode in silence for the rest of the way.
____________

Asian stopped her car in front of Jatavias apartment building, Jatavia thanked the taller girl then tried to open the car door but it was locked, she flipped the switch and tried to open it again but it wouldn't budge. "Girl unlock this damn door." Jatavia demanded, it was way past her curfew and the last thing she needed was her nosy ass mother popping her head out the door seeing her daughter get out of a strangers car. "Let me get your number first." Asian said.

Jatavia scoffed "girl quit playing and open the door."

"You can get out after you hand me that phone." Asian stuck out her hand and Jatavia sighed setting her phone down on her soft palm. Asian put her number in the smaller girls phone saving her name as 'Asian💍' then handed it back, a mischievous smile on her face.

Jatavia glanced at it then looked back over at Asian giggling."you wish now let me out."

Asian unlocked the door and jatavia got out closing the door as quietly as she could. She looked back seeing Asian staring at her bottom half, a grin on her face. The smaller girl scoffed walking towards her apartment. "I know where you live now shorty, ain't no running from me." Asian shouted from her car.

Jatavia rolled her eyes and stuck out her middle finger causing Asian to laugh. "I'll see you later shorty!" Asian said before turning around and then pulling off. Jatavia shook her head opening her window as quietly as she could, she climbed through the small hole gently putting her feet on the floor, she closed the window and began to undress leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

She lied down on her bed putting her phone on the charger, she knew her mother was asleep and would hear her mouth in the morning so she set an alarm to get up extra early for school in the morning, Before she could power off her phone a text message from the contact name 'Asian💍' popped up.

Asian💍
Lemme take you out tomorrow

Me
To do what

Asian💍
Say yes and you'll find out

Me
🙄just tell me

Asian💍
Say yes first

Me
Yes now tell me

Asian💍
I'll tell you tomorrow gn shorty😘

Jatavia rolled her eyes a small smile on her face, she chose not to respond so she shut off her phone shoving it under her pillow. Jatavia turned on her side and slowly drifted into a deep sleep, dreaming about the day she'd have tomorrow.

_____________

A vote motivates me to update🤝