5

ASIANDAWL

ASIAN
DAWL

Omniscient

Jatavia finished taping down the last box of clothes and tossed it to the right side of the room. She looked around her now half empty room with a loud sigh, she never thought this day would actually come, she felt...relieved. Knocking Jatavia out of her thoughts she heard her phone chime, she checked the notification that appeared on her screen, she smiled seeing who it was from.

Asian💍
Come outside

Jatavia looked outside and saw a back SRT truck outside, she ran out of her room and calmly walked outside towards the vehicle. "You wanna get robbed one day don't you?" Jatavia asked, looking throughout the downed window. Asian laughed "these niggas know not to fuck with me."

"Mhhm Whatchu doing here, you're early."

"We still on for tonight, I just wanted to take you to school."

Jatavia shook her head "I'm not going to school today, I gotta do something."

"Like what?"

"My mom being a bitch and I can't take the shit anymore so I'm leaving, gonna stay with Miami for a little while."

Asian shook her head "nah, you can come stay in one of my homes."

Jatavia scrunched up her face "In the trap?, hell nah plus I don't know you like that girl."

"You will and that's just where I do business, I got a condo, two bedrooms and a house. You can stay in the apartment I'm barely there anyway."

"Listen Asian-"

"You ain't gotta pay for a thang and got people waiting on you hand and foot." Asian interrupted.

Jatavia bit her lip side eyeing the dark skinned girl "for the free?" Asian giggled "yeah 'for the free', I gotchu." Jatavia smiled, looking away from Asian "Okay then, you gon help me move my stuff?"

"I'll get my people to get your stuff into mine, matter fact don't even bring everything just grab Watchu wanna keep and I'll take you shopping."

"Oh so you got connections like that?" Jatavia asked crossing her arms. Asian nodded "the money I pay them niggas I sure do."

Jatavia nodded "okay then, I'm pretty sure you know what apartment I'm in so send them niggas quick, I gotta be out by twelve."

Asian gave Jatavia a toothy grin then said "okay, imma be busy for a couple hours so if you need something text this number and he got whatever you need." Asian said sending a number and name to Jatavia's phone. Jatavia nodded "thank you I appreciate it."

"Anything for you mama."

The two girls stared at each other for a couple seconds, just admiring each other. Jatavia was the first to broke the eye contact "imma go finish putting shit in boxes...I'll see you later."

"See you later ma."

Asian waited until Jatavia made it back into the house before backing out and driving off.

___________________________.1

Asian pulled into the drive way of of her warehouse, parking the car then getting out, she greeted the men at the front door as they opened it to let her in. "What's up boss."

"Nun much, where the hoes at?"

The two men chuckled then one of them said "they below, packing but one of em passed out so we short a girl."

Asian shook her head and facepalmed. "What the fuck happened now."

"The Girl's saying she wasn't masked up, she'll be alright tho."

Asian nodded and told the guards to switch out and take a break, she then walked down to the basement, greeting the eleven girls packing and cooking drugs.

"Wassup girls."

"Hey Asian." They all said simultaneously. "Y'all got my shit ready?" She asked. The room went quiet causing Asian to let out a sigh and gave an agitated look.

"Watchall Hoes been doing all day, you got here at four am, four in the fucking morning, we do this shit everyday so why the fuck is y'all lacking!?"

None of the girls said anything, truth be told they were all frightened, Nobody wanted to be around Asian when she was upset, the girl was a hot head, it didn't take much for her to explode.

"So y'all ain't got shit to say?"

Silence

"Bet, lemme come back 'er and my shit not ready, we'll see if y'all come out this bitch."

Asian went back upstairs and went into her office greeting her best friends; Fivio and Von.

"Wassup gang, how long y'all been 'er?"

"We got here bout an hour ago, counting the money and allat." Von said, what's good witchu, how you been?"

"Had to get the hoes together but other than that I got this girl I'm interested in... we going out tonight."

"Ouu shit, another one?" Fivio gasped. They all giggled "chill, it's not like that. This girl bad as fuck like- that's gon be all me."

"Oh word?, you know Cuban crazy ass gonna flip when she find out."

"Yeah you know she almost as crazy as Megan and speaking of she keep calling, you need to handle them hoes."

Asian rolled her eyes "I'm not dealing with Megan unless it's about business, she know where to find me."

"You know she not over you, y'all was obsessed with each other."

"Von, that bitch picked drugs and liquor over me."

"Asian, now you know you were the main reason-"

Asian cut Fivio off and glared at him "we done, Aight?, let's change the subject yeah?"

Fivio put his hands up in defeat and Von changed the subject to something more serious. "Anyways, We got that dude um...the one who short us a thousand, kentrell tied him up in the back, Watchu think we should do with him?"

"He got our money?" Asian asked. "Nah"

"He sholl don't."

"Then y'all know what we got to do, that nigga and his bitch been taunting me so I got something for his ass."

"Whatchu thinking in that twisted ass mind of yours?"

Asian gave them a devilish grin then said "y'all got the girl addy?"

"Yeah, she staying in a apartment not to far from from here."

Asian nodded her head "ight cool, let's pay shorty a visit then."
_________________________.2

Heyyyy

What do y'all think Asian gon do to the girl?

Comment/Vote thxxx