4

"JT you know yo mama gon kill you if she notice you not home." Caresha said grabbing a birkin bag Jatavia was staring at, they've been in the mall for over an hour and so far half of the money Jatavia had was gone. Caresha shook her head at her friends bad spending habits. "Miami I'm not worried bout that hoe right now, let's live like a motherfuckin city girl while we can Aight?"

"I'm all for shopping but you still haven't told me where you got two bands from, don't tell me you stealing credit cards again."

"Girl I said don't worry bout it...I got a date tonight so I was given some money for new clothes no big deal." Jatavia walked away over to the shoe section and Caresha followed, a frown on her face "why you ain't tell me you had a date, who you going out with?"

Jatavia turned around and gave her 'That' look making Caresha gasp "bitch" she said taking a step back.

"Girl yes!"

"Ahhh oh my gosh, girl you gotta tell me everything that happens, I want details."

"Bitch you know I'm coming straight to you after." Jatavia squeal's now moving to a different section of the store. "What did you do for her to give you this much money?" Caresha questioned.

Jatavia rolled her eyes at her overprotective friend "Miami let's just shop alright please don't worry bout it."

Caresha was reluctant but she nodded her head anyway, Jatavia squealed in response "let's go to Louie V!"
________________
Asians pov

"Fix that shit over 'dere , I need this shit perfect , No fuck ups!"

I was currently decorating a restaurant I rented out, I also did some digging earlier for Jatavia's  socials to find out somethings she liked, she practically put her every move on Twitter so everything came easy.

"Aye boss check this shit out."  One of my henchmen said, trying to to show me some shit on his phone. "Look man Ion have time to be looking at yo hoes."

"Nah nah it's not that just look at this shit."

I took the phone as he swiped through some dudes pictures flashing money and gold chains , I stared at the phone in confusion. "What the fuck is you showing me man?"

"You know dude we sold to when was in Austin, never paid in full."

"Yeah what about that nigga?"

"Ole boy stay wit his OG down in El Paso, we should pull up on the nigga today."

I scoffed an shook my head "nah man I got something going on today an El Paso is ten got damn hours away."  I said waving him off then walking away.

"Boss wait, we ain't gotta go to El Paso, him and his boy's coming to Houston for some kind of convention. I'll find where he stay at and we snatch his ass up."

"You really trippn over a nigga who owe twelve dollars man, let that shit go." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you put me as your best man cuz damn you one forgetful ass woman, this not that I already got that nigga I'm talking bout Ortiz."

And then it clicked

"That big Mexican nigga with the birth mark on his face who owe me five hunned!"

"Exactly."

I told my henchman -shiesty- to go gather my people so they can go get him, I'm very generous when it comes to people who owe money under thirteen dollars but five hundred!? And you spending money you owe me? That's a death wish.

"I'm bout to make this nigga wish he never bought from me."
________________

"Girlll I'm so excited like!, what outfit should I wear, should I do the green wig or just black?"

Jatavia checked the car mirror to make sure her makeup was straight, adding more lipgloss to her plump lips.

"JT you gon look good in anything you decide to wear but I recommend the brown dress with black wavy hair cuz bitch when you tried that shit on it looked perfect on you."

Jatavia blushed "...do you think this gon go well?"

Caresha looked over at her best friend confused "why you ask that?" Jatavia shook her head "I'm not trynna get played again."

"Look JT all imma say is when you catch it, start playing, don't let these niggas run you over. You gon go on this date and if it's not to your liking you call me Aight." Caresha said pulling into Jatavia's apartment complex.

"Thank you Miami, I love you." Jatavia said getting out of the car grabbing all her bags. "I love you too and tell her to show some std results before you buss it wide open!"

"Miami!"

Caresha laughed and waved goodbye watching Jatavia go inside her apartment before turning around and leaving.

Jatavia walked towards her room as quickly as she could but stopped when she heard her name being called from behind her.

"Jatavia Shakara Johnson!, where in gods name have you been and why do you have all them bags?"

Jatavia turned around with annoyance written all over her face "I went shopping with Caresha it's not a big deal."

"Where did you get the money to go shopping?, you don't got no job." Jatavia's mother questioned.

Jatavia sighed, she knew her mother would bug her about this for the rest of the week at anytime she could. "Caresha payed for everything, she got a raise."

"Did ya bring something for me?, for the house?, groceries something!?"

Jatavia shook her head causing her mother to laugh "you one selfish little girl I swear, I try to do everything I can to keep food on the table, a roof over yo head and you can't bring back some food or something for your mother!"

Hearing that made Jatavia's blood boil "You!?, you do everything you can!?, fuckin random niggas and using the money you took from me ain't you doing everything you can!, I cook for my got damn self cuz you never buy enough, I don't buy you shit cuz you never buy me shit, important shit like soap or other things to keep my ass clean."

"You old enough to take care of yourself, I don't have to do anything!, you're lucky I'm still letting you stay in my house!"

"The only reason I'm still in this shitty apartment is to take care of yo ass cuz dad never here, he always the church praying for yo ass, How you marry a pastor and so called religious an you a hoe?"

"Jatavia-"

"Nah nah I'm sick of this shit and you right I am grown enough to take of myself so I'll be out in the morning."

"You not going anywhere, we had an agreement-"

Jatavia tuned out her mother, walked into her room slamming the door shut, she knew that she would probably have hell to pay later but at the moment she didn't care. Jatavia pulled out the brown dress Caresha mentioned and looked into the more with a smile on her face.

'Yeah...this the one.'
__________________

Weird ending but here it is