In Which Bakugou Learns Not to Say 'Kill' or 'Die' in Front of Class 3e

Midoriya was both scared and amused.

Why?

Well, let's note that Bakugou was known for his swears, right? So, when Karma sauntered up to him, Midoriya could only cross his fingers and hope for Bakugou's survival.

"Well well well. Look at the top dog, ehh~?"

A tic mark appeared on Bakugou's forehead. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, SHITTY EXTRA?"

Karma smirked and he grew a devil's tail and horns. "I said, 'Look at the top dog'. Oh wait, you aren't the top dog. Being beaten by Midoriya and soon-to-be Todoroki, ehh?"

Mina whispered, "How'd he know?"

Midoriya piped up, "I text them a bunch everyday. Especially Karma and Nagisa." He muttered the last sentence.

"What'd you say Midoriya?" Hitoshi asked and Midoriya quickly said, "Nothing!" Hitoshi shrugged and looked back at the scene. Aoyama was busy criticizing the Class 3e gym uniforms.

"How unsparkly! How unnoticeable!"

"...That's kinda the point..." Isogai chuckled awkwardly. Fuwa just walked up to Aoyama and whispered "Fourth wall?" into his ears. Aoyama nodded and twirled, releasing more sparkles than ever. Fuwa's eyes were sparkling as bright as him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

A tension as thick as a blanket formed in the atmosphere. Class 1a (besides Midoriya) shivered, including Aizawa. They didn't understand what was happnening. Didn't Bakugou just threaten them with an empty threat?

As fast as the eye could see, their throats had rubber knives stuck on them, including Aizawa, who looked like the apocalypse was coming. Bakugou was being threatened by Karma.

Class 3e chuckled at their horror and shock. And to Class 1a's surprise, Midoriya was laughing with them.

Midoriya stood in the middle, face dark and was smirking like he went mad. Then, a sharp laugh tore through the air. Class 1a shivered at the sudden coldness of the cinnamon roll.

"M-midoriya?" Momo said softly and Midoriya looked at her. Momo stood there in shock when she saw his face. The corners of his mouth were pulled up like a mad man and his pupils were smaller, making him look insane.

"Heh, you know," he said, " the word kill has lost its meaning. I mean, if you're going to make a threat..." Midoriya walked until he was right in front of Bakugou, eyes facing the ground. Bakugou felt a slight shiver down his spine.

Midoriya looked up and Bakugou could only feel fear when he saw those crazy eyes. "At least mean it!"

All of Class 3e lowered their knives and Midoriya looked at them all in the eye. "So, pay some respect, okay?" Their breaths quickened quietly as they took in the sight of what was supposed to be their cinnamon roll. He was more of a sin-namon roll now.

Karma walked over from behind Bakugou and gave Midoriya a ruffle, breaking all the tension in an instant. "Izu-chan~! Stop being such a scary broccoli!"

Midoriya looked up and Class 1a could see that he was back to normal. They let out a sigh as Midoriya pouted his cheeks. "I'm not a broccoli!" Midoriya whined as Karma messed up his hair even more.

"Suuuuure you aren't," Karma said, raising an eyebrow, and Midoriya huffed.

"W-what was that for?" Kaminari yelled and everyone looked at him before shifting their gaze to Class 3e and Midoriya. "Instinct," they all said and Class 1a sweatdropped.

"O-kay," Aizawa said, slightly stuttering but his capture scarf easily covered the mistake. Besides Hitoshi. He just smirked at his 'father's' mistake.

"Time for us to show you guys around!" Maehara yelled and Class 1a sighed in relief. Finally, something normal.