A Crossover Writing Idea

So you guys obviously liked this crossover of BNHA and Assassination Classroom but my question is:

What about a BNHA/Haikyuu!! story?

Hear me out, alright?

What if Hinata could travel from his dimension to the BNHA dimension with the help of a charm bracelet?

What if Hinata actually knew Midoriya and visited him? (The two world's time are still the same)

What if he visits regularly?

What if the Karasuno volleyball team finds out?

When Hinata Shouyou starts disappearing on weekends after practice, the Karasuno volleyball team demands answers.

So they did what any volleyball team would do.

They followed him to find Hinata going through a portal.

So they did what any suspicious friend would do.

They followed him through it.

The team enters into a world of quirks, superheroes, villains, and question everything they have ever known about Hinata Shouyou.

Did they even know Hinata Shouyou anymore?

Or were they hanging out with a fake all along?

This is a work in process idea so yeah. Please tell me any critiques you have. And before you start asking how he can go through the two dimensions, it's part of a plot twist so it'll be key for the story.

So yeah.

Please comment below if you want me to do this when my other fanfic: 'Midoriya's (Accidental) Quirky Month' finishes!