Madness and Mayhem

Midoriya smirked as he saw Nagisa hop his way over. His smirk fell when he saw the rest of Class 3e come his way. 

"You idiots! Why did you all come?! What about the flag?" Midoriya furiously whispered to the rest of his team.

Nagisa sighed as Karma and Nakamura gave Midoriya their famous shit-eating grins. "We obviously wanted to see you destroy the other team!" Nakamura said while Karma gave him a thumbs-up.

Sighing, Midoriya asked, "Well, are you guys going to just watch me or are you actually going to take part?"

"We won't. We'll just going to come out of the trees once you grab the flag."

Midoriya pinched his nose in between his eyes as Karma and Nakamura cackled silently. What did his class do to get the wrath of their jokes? He took out his gun and Nagisa handed over some ammo to him. "Chiba and Hayami are here for backup just in case," Nagisa murmured into Midoriya's ear, "Not saying that you'll need it, Izu-chan."

Midoriya nodded and Class 3e quickly jumped from tree to tree to surround the flag. They disappeared into the trees. Midoriya smiled as he took his gun and aimed it. 

This was going to be fun.

********************************

Todoroki was the one who made the plan. He didn't know what to expect so he put the class into groups of three and put the long-range people at the base, where they would be most likely to succeed, considering how thick the forest was.

When Midoriya went hopping away on his own, Todoroki didn't pay much attention to it. After all, Midoriya knew the forest the best out of all twenty of them. And besides, they had quirks. They could beat a class with no offensive abilities. 

Still, Todoroki found it weird when no one came back. It had been over thirty minutes since the game started. Todoroki was sure that they would have won by that time.

He guessed that he was wrong.

So when a gun shot came towards him, he immediately put up an ice wall. Melting it, he saw someone doing something he never thought he'd see.

Midoriya was holding a gun at Tokoyami's head. "If you want him to not get hurt, then you should raise your hands to the back of your head and go down on your knees." 

Tokoyami froze when the gun was pressed closer to his head. "Midoriya," Todoroki began, "what are you doing?"

Midoriya looked over at him and put on a cold smirk. Todoroki's heart raced. He had only felt this fear when training with his sperm donor. How could Midoriya replicate it? And why was Midoriya acting like this?

Todoroki needed answers. Desperately.

"You see, Todoroki-kun," Midoriya began, "you do something so peculiar yet stunning that it could lead to your uprising or downfall."

Midoriya's cold eyes swept towards Aoyama, who trembled, and then to Bakugou's fuming, but quiet, face. "You trust people whom you've known. And push away people you don't." Midoriya looked back at Todoroki and Todoroki shivered. He didn't like the look on Midoriya's face. Not at all.

"But, why are you threatening Tokoyami-kun? He is part of our team and you know that the other class doesn't have a shape-shifting quirk," he asked, making sure his voice was steady. Todoroki couldn't risk letting Midoriya hear any weaknesses in his voice. 

"Oh, haven't you guessed it by now?" Midoriya chuckled. His eyes went wide and Todoroki could feel himself sink into the cold abyss of his pupils. "I was never part of your team in the first place."