Never Battle on Assassins' Home Turf

Last time...

"I can't wait to play with some people with so much XP..."

----------------------

The two classes quickly turned to the strange voice and the top two gunners shot quickly, effectively putting paint on Shigaraki's hands.

"No! Father! Mother!" Shigaraki screeched and then yelled, "Kurogiri! Split them up!"

Purple mist appeared below them as the two classes and Eraserhead fell into different areas of the forest.

----------------------
Group 1

"Where are we?" Momo asked as she rubbed her head. She was in a group of ten. It looked like that since Kurogiri didn't know the forest too well, he just split them into five groups. Her group had their teacher, Midoriya, Ojirou, Hagakure, Maehara, Isogai, Kayano, Nakamura and Iida.

Aizawa grunted and Midoriya sat up, looking around. "We're near the cliff."

"Oh yeah!" Maehara said and the five from UA looked at them in bewilderment or confusion. Why were they so happy about the cliff? 

Aizawa was almost too nervous to ask. Problem Child's weird.

"Come on!" Isogai waved the others and climbed onto the tree branches. Maehara, Midoriya, Kayano, and Nakamura followed him.

The other five looked at them in shock once more. "What are you doing in the trees?" Ojirou asked and Nakamura responded, "Didn't you know? Trees are the fastest way to travel!" She bounced back and forth between three of the trees. Class 1a watched in amazement. Aizawa quickly noted to add parkour into their training.

They ended up having Class 1a run and having Aizawa, Midoriya, and Class 3e go through the trees.

----------------------
Group 2

Kaminari looked at the odd bunch before him. There were some Class 3e people, like Chiba, Karma, Okuda, and Terasaka and there were also some from his class like Uraraka, Jirou, Kirishima, and Bakugou. Bakugou had the common sense not to yell swears left and right and Kirishima had the common sense to stay quiet and to help him calm down.

"Alright, I think I know where we are," Karma announced and as soon as he said that, Class 3e scrambled up the trees and started jumping around from the branches. Everyone else gaped at them. Kaminari sighed.

Anything they did were probably not going to surprise him anymore. 

Was he going crazy or something?

----------------------
Group 3

Todoroki might have lead his team to their 'death'. He might have been an asshole to everyone until UA. But now? 

He was going to trust Class 3e. Todoroki thought about what Midoriya said before,

You trust people whom you've known. And push away people you don't.

So Todoroki decided. He looked at his eight other comrades. "Lead the way," he gestured to Nagisa and watched them climb a tree and parkour their way through the forest. As he followed them, Todoroki decided something.

He was going to trust more. If it meant becoming a better hero.

If it meant becoming a better hero than his dad and saving everyone like his real idol.

All-Might.

----------------------
Group 4

Koda was a quiet person. He loved the silence, he loved the forest, he loved the animals.