Chapter 4

EKAOQKFKOQUSPWJWGTODIE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE WRITERS READ MY STORY AND VOTED FOR IT IM DYING RN IM SO HAPPY AHAHHHAHHHHHHHHH

k sorry bout that on with the fanfic now go follow them myherohq_

Oh yeah and the italics are back to normal

'So what do you need to do with my phone, mon ami?' said Aoyama, a slightly mischievous grin on his face.
'Well, it's safe to say now that I'm finally doing it... but I'm gonna tell you through telepathy. I need to use it more, I never do' said Sakura.
'I'm setting you up with Deku!' were the last words Aoyama heard (or rather imagined) before he fainted. Sakura wasn't sure I it was the shock from her telepathy being too loud, the shock of her setting him up with his crush, or a mix of both, but she was a little worried this may ruin her plan. If he was unconscious for just a second too long, he could completely ruin the plan.
'Fuck, this could be the reason dekuyama doesn't sail'
dude I'm such a wet fish I had to get my friend to write the f word and I copied and pasted it ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Suddenly, the blonde arose.
'Did you just say.... so dekuyama doesn't... sail?'
'OH GOD UHH FORGET I SAID THAT OR I HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO'
'I'm suprised... do you know too, young mademoiselle?'
'Wait, you know too?'
'I think so.'
'Let's say it at the same time. 1, 2, 3,'
Both started with 'We're in a' but ended differently.
'We're in an anime!' said Aoyama.
'We're in a bad Wattpad fanfic!' said Sakura.
'We are?'
'Yes, I'm not even in the anime, but you are.'
'So I've been staring at the camera for absolutely no reason all this time?'
'Yep. Well, the more you know,' she said.
'Now where were we? Oh, right, I was unconscious!'
Sakura had a little chuckle to herself as the boy lay himself down in a dramatic pose, the sparkle not quite fading from his face. She saw his little broccoli boy out the corner of her eye and quickly hid Aoyama.
'Hey, Deku, I haven't spoken with you in ages! How's life been?' said Sakura, approaching the boy with a huge grin on her face.
'Oh hi Rou, I've been just fine thank you.' He still hadn't taken his eyes off the book in his hands, much to her relief. Aoyama was still visible, and was a bit of a pain to hide quickly, his body sprawled on the floor. Now she thought about it, it looked a little like a murder and suddenly turned a funny shade of green.
'Well, guess I'll see you at school then! Goodbye!'
She had been so cooped up with Aoyama she didn't even notice Midoriya was talking to her. She needed to get them together fast, before her feelings got the better of her.
꧁𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎꧂

Ok. If I need to do this, I need to do this fast. My feelings are getting the better of me, and the faster I do it, the less guilt I will feel for Ochako.
But Sakura, imagine you and him together! Imagine, waking up to see his face in front of yours, and the sound of little feet running across the hallway to you and Yuga's room!
AHH WHY CAN'T I BEE 🐝 MINDLESS ROBOT WITH NO FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM! And anyway, I don't want kids, imagine burdening another poor child with this ugly face. AHHH BUT HIS GENES WOULD FIX THAT! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FEELINGS FOR ONCE, SAKURA. I HATE MY STUPID QUIRK, MY STUPID FEELINGS, MY STUPID FACE, AND MOST OF ALL, MY STUPID LIFE. UGH.
WHAT AM I SAYING? I LOVE MY LIFE, I LOOK JUST FINE, AND MY FEELINGS ARE AMAZING! MY QUIRK MAKES ME ME! DON'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS, SAKURA, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS!

dude I just became my character accidentally for a second because she was becoming me.

So, with this newfound state of mind, she set off, chanting to herself her motto she made years ago (I am me, and that won't change, for the better or worse), she charged into school a huge smile of pride across her face.
Then she remembered Aoyama was unconscious.
'Hey, Yuga. Yuga? Cumon, wake up! The day has come,'
'What?' he said, half asleep, his eyes still shut. 'Fu Fu Fu, I need to order a new bed, this is very uncomfortable. And my head hurts! Say, Cupid, why are you still here?'
'Remember? You are currently laying next to a bush on the pavement. You fainted.'
'Oh yes, so I did.' He took out a pocket mirror and did his hair. Sakura was staring at her crush's silky blonde hair, and then looked back at her own white knotted hair. She always said to herself that it can't be too bad, and that at least she had hair. She was a little upset that she didn't have cool coloured hair in some sort of crazy do, but it wasn't to worst. To be honest, sometimes she even wondered if her hair even counted as hair, her quirk made it seem strangely like a cloud.

 To be honest, sometimes she even wondered if her hair even counted as hair, her quirk made it seem strangely like a cloud

I know, the anatomy is weird, my style is weird

Sakura realised she had just gone on a huge tangent in her mind about him. This wasn't even the first time today. She was really starting to panic now.

𝚄𝚑𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑.
𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.
ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕠'𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜, 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕐𝕦𝕘𝕒, 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝕊𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔, 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕞, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠.
fricc that my eyes are hurting
I think maybe Yuga should make the first move as I'm pretty sure Deku is straight, and it would be kind of weird. But wait... what if I screw the plan and let them do it more slowly? Oh, but I already set the timer! And I told Yuga! Can you love someone for someone else?
Maybe not...
But maybe if I just... slightly alter... this bit... and just ask to borrow Yuga's phone again before 10... AHA! I can fix this!