Chapter 3

for this chapter the italics are for Uraraka's POV instead of Sakura's

Sakura decided this time not to do the usual thing of hiding a love letter in each other's bag. She worried they wouldn't want to come together if they knew it was here. She wished she could use some sort of voice changer and call each other, but it wasn't so easy, and it was catfishing.

Have you ever needed to use a real time voice changer for gaming chat? Then try out Voca, the sponsor of today's fanfi-

no yk i wouldnt do that and i dont have enough fame to anyway.

She also had struggled to come up with a way to get them to both accept, but this one may result in injury of friendship. If this happened, Sakura decided this would be the last time she ever got someone together and would hide herself away from the world as she was a monster. Her friends said this was overreacting and that even if it did happen it wouldn't be too bad as there wasn't much of a friendship between them anyway. 

So, with her plan in hand (she had to write this one down) and bag in the other (this was different to her school bag and had everything she needed in it), the girl took off, this time on her bike as she needed to get to school sooner than usual.

Today's the day! Cupid said she knows I have a crush on Deku! And she even hinted that Deku may be in the relationship! Knowing her, she totally is putting us together, I just know it! I almost don't want to come in today I feel so sick with love. Ohhhhh, I just can't wait! I'm finally gonna be his!

She opened her bag.

I don't know if I should make myself look nicer or not!

She took out her plan.

I don't wanna look like I knew about it... but then again... you wanna look nice with your crush...

She waited for Aoyama.

I won't. That way, I'll be saving money, and Deku would truly love me if he loved me just as much in my worst as my best.

She asked to borrow his phone.

Should I show up fashionably late... but then again, the early bird gets the worm.

She set the timer.

Maybe I should just go to school at the usual time so I don't seem weird.

A few minutes passed till school started.

I'm ready!!!! And school has started! I'm dying of excitement!

Sakura felt sick that day...