bonus chapter: 1 year anniversary

So it's been (roughly) a year since I wrote this. I would have been about halfway through writing (a year ago the latest chapter was 6), so I'll start writing a bonus chapter. It takes place a year after the events that happened in here. Also, I am fully aware about the latest chapters of the manga, but they weren't out then, so don't start commenting about it.

---

'They clearly needed to be together. But how? My big fangirl shipping brain knew they loved other.'
'God, did I seriously write that?' said Sakura. She was showing Midoriya and Aoyama her diary from a year ago. 'Honestly, how are you 2 still together? The beginnings of your relationship were so flimsy.'
'I guess it's just because we love each other so much, isn't that right Izuku?' Aoyama gave Midoriya a peck on the cheek and he giggled. Not much had really changed about the way they approached each other.
'Yuga!'
'Izuku!'
'Calm down, you 2!' giggled Rou. They all went into a giggling fit and it took them about 5 minutes for them to come out of it. By the time they did stop, they heard a shout from downstairs.

'Rou, I think I need your help!'

'Alright, I'd better be going. You keep going through my diary if you like. I'm needed downstairs,' she said. Over the past year, she had developed a reputation for solving mysteries. It all started with a magpie taking something of Aoyama's, but recently had gotten more serious. This mystery, however, was not too serious, as someone had just lost their phone.

'Hey, Yuga?'
'Yeah?'
'It's almost new year, right?'
'And?'
'Well, I was hoping to take you to a party with my mum. You can bring Rou, if you like.'
'Oh my, I would love to! I don't believe I've met your mum, have I? What was her name again?'
'Inko. Inko Midoriya.'
'No, I don't think I have met her. And I would love to go to a party!'
'Good.'

Not even a year was enough time for their relationship to get to a more casual stage. They still treated one another like gods.

---

---

'I'd love to go to your mum's party, Midoriya!' said Rou. By her voice and face, you could tell she clearly wasn't at her greatest but she wasn't at her worst either.
'Are you ok? You look kind of ill,' said Aoyama.
'Yeah, I'm fine. I just never thought that finding someone's phone could be such a horrific task.'
'Whose phone was it?' he asked.
'I don't want to ruin her reputation so I won't say. Just know I saw some things that I wish I could unsee. Also, as always, I got, like 5 hours of sleep.'

There was a pause.

'Well, we better be off now. I'm gonna meet Izuku's parents!' said Aoyama.
'Sorry to correct you, but it's just parent,'
'Oh, ok then. Still excited!'
'See you at the party then,' said Rou.
'Bye!' they said in unison.

The door shut. Rou realised she hated parties.