Chapter 6

ITS HAPPENING GUYS ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING
FOR THIS CHAPTER THE ITALICS ARE WHAT AOYAMA'S THINKING AND THE BOLD IS FOR WHAT DEKU'S THINKING 😚✌️

'So, where are we going?' asked Midoriya.
'Well, it's really up to you, but I was thinking, and it's perfectly fine if you'd rather we didn't, but I was hoping... to go to a place that's a bit small really. I'm not sure if you really want to go, but-' replied Aoyama. He was still really shy towards him.
'Then... let's go! If you like it, it has to be good.'
'Of course, of course, but it's a long way away... and we may get tired walking there...'
'Why can't we get a taxi?'
'Taxis make me feel uncomfortable... but I'll go in one for the purpose of this d-' He stopped in his tracks. He didn't feel right saying the word 'date'. 'day out.'
Nice save there.
'Ok... I'd be perfectly fine walking, even if it is a long way-'
'Non non non, I insist.'
I've never thought Aoyama could ever get so shy. He's always so presentive and to the point... but he's been a little closed off ever since we got together. I had no idea this side of him existed.

When their taxi arrived, Aoyama seemed perfectly fine. Taxis didn't make him feel uncomfortable, he just wanted to go on a walk with him on the way. They talked for so long in the taxi, it took them a moment to realise the it had stopped. Midoriya started to take his notebook out his backpack, but stopped halfway.
While my quest to become a hero is important, maybe, I should stay away from my notebook just for once. If I prioritize my dream before my boyfriend, could we even possibly have a successful relationship?
'We will have to walk a little further, as it's across this field here. It's still a long way to go, but a taxi can't go any further. I hope it's worth it, though,' said Aoyama. He gave Midoriya a small peck on the cheek, who turned from green to red faster than a traffic light. Aoyama went a little pink too, and gave him his signature V smile, though it was currently more of a W smile.
Why did you do that now you'll be too flustered to talk.
Deep breaths, Izuku.
'So what was it about me you liked so much?' asked the boy.
'I like… hmmm… I don't know. I guess I just like everything about you,' replied Aoyama. He was starting to get a little more open around Midoriya.
'Yeah. I know it's a little cheesy, but cheese is great.'
'You of all people would know about that, huh.'
'Hehe, yeah.'

𝙸💄𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥👇𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞👯‍♀️𝒐𝒏𝒆☝️ᴡɪᴛʜ🐝𝓉𝒽ℯ👀ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ🌊I💄ᗰᑌՏT👇𝗯𝗲🐝Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎👀𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭🌊

On the date, the two talked on and on about every topic they could, from favourite foods to their homelives. They didn't actually order anything other than 2 glasses of water, though they were in there for hours on end. Because the cafe was in such a remote location, they had the entire cafe to themselves. After their date, it was dark. Nearly pitch black. They could only just  make out the path in front of them. Aoyama had a look of pure horror on his face. He reached out for his date's hand. Normally this would end in a blush battle but he was too scared to do so.

'Aoyama?' said Midoriya.
'Y-yes, dear?'
'Are you afraid of the dark?'
'Well, no, that's not it, I, um, just-'
'Because it's completely understandable to be scared, we all are at one time or another.'
There was a pause as the blonde struggled to get the words out of his mouth.
'Indeed, I am,' he finally blurted out.
Going across the field, the boys didn't share a word, but their minds were racing. About themselves, each other, how they're getting home, if they're getting home, when they're getting home, but most of all...

Did he enjoy that?