Nicks plan

Suicide Solution🩸
Ozzy Osbourne

Involved cute ass shit...bitch

Y/NPov
I left Nicks house later in the evening since I had work the next day. He dropped me off a bit ago and I was now standing in the shower thinking about this great guy....WAIT ugh no not like that...pervert. (Orrrr👀)

Feeling the hot water run down my back I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel.
"Hey." I hear a voice say and I immediately grabbed a shampoo bottle as a weapon, there was nothing else so.
I stay quiet not trying to be those white girls in scary movies (THIS IS A JOKE IF YOU GET OFFENDED FUCK OFF).

"Hey chill out it's me M." I hear the voice say and I peek out of the shower curtains, thankful to see M.
"Oh..hey sorry." I laugh and wrap the towel around my body and place the shampoo bottle back in the shower.
Stepping out from behind the curtains I bend down and pat M on the head, he meows, following me out of the bathroom to my room.

"Have fun with Nick?" M hops on my bed sitting down, I look at him surprised and motion for him to turn around.
"Really? I'm a cat and you care if I see you naked?" He says in a annoyed voice and I playfully throw a pillow at him.
"Yes I care, you can talk so it's different, and how did you know the guys name was Nick?" I slip on my clothes and dry my hair.

"Well all animals Can talk we're just not supposed to around humans, and also I know his name is Nick because stuff gets around." He sends me a smirk (cats Can smirk cause they're sneaky bitches) and I laugh.
"Oh well now I will never look at animals the same." I sit on my bed turning on Netflix and flipping through the shows M resting his paws on my leg.

"Hey Y/n?" M sits up looking at me and I pause the show I was watching.
"Yes?" I look at him, stretching my back a bit.
"I'm kinda hungry." He hops off the bed and I go along with him.
"Lucky you, I got you some food since you're here so often." I go to the kitchen filling a bowl with cat food in it and I look to see what I can make myself.

I find some leftover pizza and heat it up inside the microwave hearing M eat his food VERY loudly. When it finishes I take it out and eat it at my island while scrolling through my socials, looking at the stupid Tik Tok dances, Twitter beef, pretty Instagram pictures along with the dumb idiotic videos.

I look at the time and see it's getting pretty late so I throw away my plate and head to bed M following me.
He hops onto the bed and I crawl under the covers, he sleeps by my head it was very calming. Yeah it was some random cat but he made me feel better a lot of the time, weird yes but I liked him.

*Time Skip Next Morning*
"Y/n...Y/n.... Y/N!" I hear M yell name name and I jolt up looking at him with blurry half lidded eyes.
"hUh?" I yawn and he pushes my head up with his.
"You have 20 minutes to get ready and to work it's a 10 minute drive."
"fUCk!" I hop on and run to the bathroom taking possibly the quickest pee of my life then washing my hands and face after.

I see M moving clothes onto my bed and I laugh, the fact this cat was helping me not be late. He moved some (choose outfit) onto the bed along with my work apron. I grab the clothes quickly changing as he brings over a pair of songs an an attempt with my shoes.

  I grab them quickly slipping them on, grabbing my phone, keys, purse all the necessities.
"Okay I'll be back later, do you need food or water or anything before I-
"GO Y/N! I can get everything by myself just goooo!" He meows very loudly and I smile running out the door and hopping into my car.

Woah

NicksPov

Me, Clay and George had all woken up very hungry and were currently thinking about where we could eat.
"Guys I want Dunkin." Clay says very whiny.
"Dunkin messes up your stomach Clay we're not going." George crosses his arms putting the huge man child in his place.

Then..I had an idea.
  "We Can go mess with Y/n and her job? Plus they have good food." I suggest and they both look at me smiling.
"Oh yeah we can go, mess with Nick and his girlfriend plus food." Clay snickers along with George and I roll my eyes.
"Okay yeah, I'll drive." George stands up and we all walk out the door.

Yoooooo another part later possibly
900 words
Hey you single?