Facetime Call

Flesh‼️
Ghostemane

Y/nPov
I get home from work in a good mood, Nick and the boys making me smile and laugh. I change out of my clothes and hop into the shower, lathering my hair with shampoo, conditioner etc, getting out I see M laying on my bed cleaning himself.
"Hey how was your day?" I ask him as I dry my hair, starting to grab fresh clothes.
"It was okay, how about you?" He says, looking up at me.

I smile and shrug my shoulders at the cat, as I slip on my big F/C shirt. I put my towel up along with my dirty clothes and I lay on my bed, suddenly my phone ringing as I see Nick's name pop up on my screen for a FaceTime call. Happily answering, I see his eyeball very close to the came and I start to laugh from the surprise.
"Heyy beautiful." He says, smirking at me.
"Hi Nick." As I speak I see both George and Clay behind him laughing.

"Dude ask her!" Clay says loudly, then slapping Nick's head lightly.
"If I can get some peace and quiet maybe I will!" He says back, I giggle as I see George and Clay disappear from behind Nick, he then turns back towards the camera and scratches the back of his neck.
"Sorry about them Y/n." He says, giving me a cute smile.
"You're okay, but um... what were they talking about?" I see his face turn a pink color and wouldn't be surprised if I looked the same at the moment.

"Well...they wanted me to ask you on a double date us two and them. We were thinking maybe a movie, or arcade we're not too sure yet, just something chill and not TOO out there you know what I mean?" His voice gets softer as his sentence went on, causing my stomach to once again fill with butterflies because of this boy.
"Oh, yeah that sounds nice. I like hanging out with you guys and this could be a fun time for all of us!" I see his face brighten at my sentence and I smile at him.

"Awesome! I'll let them know later, and I'll also text you the time and stuff tomorrow okay?" I nod as he starts to play with his fingers cutely, I get close to the camera and look at him before he looks up and tilts his head to the side.
"Yes?"
"Nothing, I thought you were gonna leave buts its painfully obvious you wanna keep talking to me, I know I'm so cool." I playfully flip my hair back as we both start laughing.

"Yes I wanna keep talking to you Pretty Girl." We both smile and continue talking for a couple of hours, until he started to get tired and went to bed.
As I place my phone down on my bedside table, I feel very warm and fuzzy inside, M then hops onto my bed and places his head next to my hand.
"Ma'am you have not acknowledge my existence for many hours, I feel hurt." He says as I start to pet him softly, I roll my eyes and scoff playfully.
"Sorry M didn't want my crush thinking I was crazy having a serious conversation with a cat."

"Okay you have a point but still." He rests against my chest before I hear him lightly purring in his sleep, I feel myself also drifting to sleep slowly, Nick being the last thing I was thinking of.

This was lowkey a filler cause uhh yeah-
Next chapter will be out Thursday maybe since the date will more than likely be a really big part lol.
640 words
Bye mamas💃🏽