Adrenaline

Cute stuff do be happening in this story aight?

🕺🏽let's get started

NickPov

We were in the car a comfortable silence between us, I wanted to know what he was like to her.

"If you don't mind me asking...how did he treat you? You didn't seem to phased about the pictures." I look over at her and she lets out a sigh.

"He was kinda bitch, he made me do things to myself like I regret, the past couple of months he had been just not around I didn't even feel like I was dating anyone. I went through his phone and found nudes from some girl and I don't play that shit so I broke up with his sorry ass." (Wow I cuss a lot 👀)
As she says that her jacket sleeve goes up and I see the bandage, I don't say anything about it not yet at least.
We get to the restaurant and before we get out I look at her and grab her arm softly.
"Nick what are you?" She looks at me and I roll her sleeve back seeing blood slightly seep through the bandage.
"Don't do this ever again okay? Promise me?"
Her eyes tear up a bit and I rub her hand reassuringly.
"Hey don't cry please? I'm not mad I understand, just don't do it ever again please?" I look at her and she gives me a small smile.
"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She wipes a fallen tear away and I smile at her.
"Let's go Princess." I see her face turn a light shade of pink and I giggle quietly to myself, can't believe I could make her blush that easily.

I get out and open the door for her, she gets out and we head inside getting seated into a booth and we look at the menu.

I see her looking at me for a long time and I stick my tongue out at her breaking her from her own thoughts.
  "Sorry." She giggles and covers her face with her hand and I grab it.
"What were you thinking about?" I rub small circles on her hand and she looks at it.
  "I'm trying to figure you out." She makes strong eye contact with me and I feel taken aback.
"What do you mean?"
  "I don't know, there's something about you that...I don't know like we met randomly late at night and you seem mysterious? I guess that's how I would explain it." (Literally me)
I laugh and she breaks eye contact with me, was she embarrassed?
"Well... you'll see how 'mysterious' I am later." I give her a serious look and she blushes once again.
  "That's a little scary but okay." (Yo? Like I'm pretty smart when it comes to common sense and stuff like that but if some guy hot as Nick said that to me... lemme stop)
"Haha whatever you'll be okay I promise." I gave her a small smile and she returned it.
"So what do you do for fun Street Boy? You go vandalism places, have a flamethrower you keep under your bed, a switchblade in your pocket right now?" She laughs a bit, but...she got most of that right.
"Um, I only vandalism when I'm bored, I don't keep my flamethrower in my house, and I have a pocket knife not a switchblade." I wink and her eyes get wide, she bites her lip a bit thinking I didn't notice, but I did. (oH mY fUcK HE A BAD BOY!!)
"Bad boy." She giggles and shakes her head until we order our food and talk a bit.

Y/NPov

Wow, I found out so much about Nick and we have so much in common. We both play video games, love animals, and so much more.
I honestly think sitting here in this booth, in front of him watching him eat his pasta and chicken...that I was kinda falling for him. Even though it was a short time there was just something that drew me to him.

"Y/N?" He breaks me out of my trance and I look at him, he had a smirk plastered onto his face.
"Y-yea?" I managed to get it out and he leaned close to my face, feeling his breath on my lips made me want to pull him in, but I didn't.
"Am I that hot? You keep staring at me with a certain look on your face, like you want something. Is there something I can help you with?" I feel him place his hand on my mid thigh, rubbing small circles on it with his thumb, and I feel my whole body heat up. (I- This boom making me feel like...nvm let's move on)

"I'll tell you later pretty boy." I give him a wink, trying to play it off but really I was screaming inside. He looked shocked and chuckles going back to his food, as I did with mine.

We finish eating after about an hour and we head to his car, him opening the door for me once again. (NiCk dO bE a gEnTlEmEn dOe🥵)

He doesn't get in the car, so I roll down my window and look at him with a confusing look.
"Go ahead and change in here, we're going to the special place okay?" He turns around placing his back against the window and I poke him.
"You were being serious?"
"Yes." He turns back around and I roll up the window changing into the oversized hoodie, joggers and sneakers.

I tap the window letting him know I'm done and he gets into the car taking off his shirt revealing nice broad shoulders and a toned chest. I try not to stare but I was too late he noticed.

"What Y/N? Like my boobs?" He says covering his nipples with his hands and I laugh.
"Whatever." I open up my phone and check my socials, trying not to look back at him as he slipped a long sleeve black shirt on and starting up the car.

*15 minutes later*
He stops the car, at a small little coffee shop and he gets out opening the door for me.
"Grab all the pictures." He tells me and I do, putting them into my pocket.
  He lets his hand out for me and starts walking me towards what seems like a junkyard, and I knew where we were.

This was an abandoned junkyard in the town, pretty far from anything other than a few other abandoned buildings and small shops.
  "Nick?" I feel myself get excited but I was still confused.
"You know how to hop a fence?" He says as we get to the tall locked fence, leading into the junkyard.
  "Well...
"If you don't I can help."
  "I do, I was a pretty bad kid." He looked shocked and laughed a bit before he started climbing the fence, me close behind him.

I hop down before him and look up at him, he rolls his eyes and sticks his tongue out at me.
"Show off."
  "Whatever Street Boy."
"Come on." He jumps down and grabs my hand leading me to the back, where we were covered from the entrance.

In the back corner there was some wood standing up against the fence, with what looked like burn marks on it.
"Pictures?" He holds his hand out, and I give them to him which he grabbed pins from his pocket, pinning all the pictures to the wood. He then walks away, leaving me there confused trying to figure out what he was doing. He comes back with...

A fucking flamethrower! (Shits about to go down)
  "You are fucking insane!" I laugh and he shakes his head, handing me gloves.
"You ever used one?"

Jebsysbzyshgsvsgsddud
I cut it off cause I wanted this part to get out, next chapter coming soon I promise if it doesn't come out in 2 days or less, I will um idk comment something for me to do😂
1420 words
🕺🏽