Scary Movie

Invokes cute cuddling ses, and teasing🙃

Y/NPov

"Yeah sure." I say to Nick who had sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote.
He flips through the movies until we get to the scary movie section, he looks at me with his eyebrows raised and I giggle nodding my head. He goes through them until we land on paranormal activity (great movie btw very spook you might not sleep 🌚).

  He turns it on and I grab the blanket on the couch wrapping it around myself, I hadn't even realized but he had his arm over me, resting on the back of the couch. Further into the movie, it got darker outside setting the mood more and more. A small jumpscare came on and I quickly gripped Nicks waist, burying my head into his chest.

"Fuck I'm sorry." I look up at him and he laughs shaking his head.
  "Your okay, you didn't have to agree to a scary movie just so we could cuddle, you could have asked." He gave me a small smirk and I laughed.
"I know I could've asked, but maybe this is what I wanted hm?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he looks at me with a shocked expression,
  "Whatever." He smiles, and I keep my face in his chest not even caring about the movie anymore.
"I wanna cuddle." God I just met him and here we were.
  "Okay." He wraps his arm that was on the back of the couch, around my waist and leans back a bit so we were kinda laying down.

"Am I heavy?" I look at him hoping I wasn't hurting him, he looks back at me with a (bitch what) face and rolled his eyes.
  "No your not, your okay Y/N." I feel him rub my side a bit and I felt this warm feeling in my stomach. What was it? Fuck...

*Time Skip 2 hours*
NicksPov

I look at the time on my phone and it reads 12:00 on the dot, I look at Y/N who was close to falling asleep on my chest, the movie about to end.
"Hey do you wanna go to bed? You can take my room." I give her a soft smile and she looks up at me, shaking her head.
  "No that's your room I'll be fine here." She buries her head more into my chest, she was so cute.
"Well too bad." I pick her up bridal style and take her upstairs to my room.
  "Nickkkk." She groaned and flicked me off causing me to laugh and I open my bedroom door, setting her down on my bed.

We make eye contact and smile at each other, her face turning dark red. I give her a big bear hug, smiling once she wrapped her arms around me too,
"Goodnight Y/N, I'll be on the couch if you need me." I look at her smiling at me before I close the door and go on the couch.

All I did was think.
Did she like me? Is she still upset over her ex? Is she gay? What no idiot she went on a DATE with you dumbass.

I decide to scroll through Twitter and Instagram occasionally responding to my friends about stuff they said. Suddenly my phone buzzes and I see a notification at the top of my screen.

🥰Y/N:can you come here..please?

I don't respond I just get up and walk upstairs, I open the door to see her cuddled up with a blanket, her phone in her hands. She opens her arms for me to come into and I gladly do so.
"Everything okay?" I say to her while still hugging.
  "I'm scared." She giggles a bit at herself and I laugh, pulling back from the hug,
"Aw of what? The scary monsters?" I pout my lip and she shakes her head laughing.

"Seriously though Can you erm..stay in here?" She doesn't make eye contact with me and I smile. Turning off the light then turning on my LEDs leaving them a dark calming blue. I crawled next to her and she put her head on my chest. Looking down at her I realize how fucking gorgeous she really is. I hear soft snores starting to come from her and I drift to sleep, a beautiful girl laying next to me.

*Time Skip Next Morning*
I wake up my eyes still blurry from the sunlight streaming through my windows. Looking down I still see Y/N on me starting to wake up, she sighs and opens her eyes looking at me.
"Morning beautiful." I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she shakes her head.
"Too early for your shit Street Boy." She giggles and I wrap my arms around her, putting my head on her shoulder.
She smells like...strawberries? Mm.

Look at me frequently posting👀
860 words 🌚
Hey
Your hot
Like really hot
We can't fuck though sorry I do he taken-
Jkjkjk
Unless👁👁