Chapter 2 ♡

You and Armin have been officially together for 2 years and you guys are very much in love with each other; you two are very clingy with each other also.
As for dating for two years, you guys never had sex. Whenever you brought it up he'd immediately get embarrassed and look away face bright red. Today's the day you'd finally do it

"Let's see what we have down here" you smirked getting on your knees. You trace your fingers up his legs infront of his crotch. Armin gave you a worried look. "You okay? I can stop if you want to" you reassured.
"No don't, I just never done this before" he said shyly. You then smiled and giggled as you continued to unbuckle his pants. You zip it down and pulled his boxers down immediately getting hit in the face with his hard dick. Your eyes widened open as Armin looked away in embarrassment. You admired his shy self; he was so fucking adorable and you loved it. You looked at his crotch for some time.

"H-Hey stop staring! You're embarrassing me" Armin shouted his hands all tensed. You lick his member down all the way to the top hearing a little sigh from Armin. It immediately turned you on even more, you had a huge thing hearing guys moan and here you are hearing him whimper over a lick. You took saliva on your fingertips and rub them on the tip of his dick. Then putting your mouth over his tip, slowly sucking and bopping your head.

"Oh f-fuck..." Armin whimpered as he closed his eyes shut. You already felt his legs shaking. You wanted more, you wanted to hear him moan louder. So you went faster and harder with a lot of tongue.

"Oh fuck (y/n)!" Armin moaned louder. His hands were placed on your head. You didn't hear enough so you went all the way down hearing him gasp loudly as you deep throated his thing very fast trying to ignore your gag reflex. Armin was panting and moaning, arching his back, eyes sealed tightly, mouth wide open. He never felt anything like this which was what is driving him crazy. You got up and pushed him on the bed taking off your clothes. Once you got to your bra you unclipped your (f/c) bra throwing it at the floor. His eyes immediately went to your breast face getting redder than ever. You smirked and when over to give him a boob job.

"Oh god! That feels so good (y/n) please don't stop" Armin whimpered gripping onto the sheets. You felt him twitch already. Pumping your breast he was full of lust: your breast immediately feeling sticky after noticing his precum was everywhere. Damn he really likes it, who knew a cute looking innocent boy can be such a dirty one in just a few seconds you thought smirking. You got back up taking his shirt off and he took his pants off. Once he was completely naked you slowly took your panties off. His eyes were glued to you taking them off. You took them off and he looked away. You giggled and got on top of him.
"Alright... here it goes.." you said putting it inside of you. You immediately screeched in pain due to it being your first time.
"Y/n! You're a virgin!" He shouted. You nodded with tears in your eyes. He felt terrible and wiped your tears and trying his best to comfort you, he was freaking out and starting rubbing your arms saying it'll be okay and for a second. You smiled and loved him so much. You started to adjust through the pain while he still had worry in his eyes. You starting to move your hips as you slowly feel pleasure, you move your hips letting out a moan. You starting to ride slowly feeling immense pleasure coming in and you starting to ride more.

"Aaah you're so tight (y/n)" he moaned loudly. You starting to go wild and ride hard feeling his balls smack against your ass. You were screaming and he quickly covered your mouth.
"Sshhh! Do you want to wake anyone up?!" He whispered. You gave him a angry look but quieted down. Rocking your hips up and down you both were a moaning mess. The sounds of skin slapping, moaning and sighing, and the bed creaking. You rode more and more grinning at Armins lustful face, red, and sweaty. He looked embarrassed at first but knew exactly what you were thinking about.
You immediately felt him push you off and get on top of you feeling him thrust into you

"Holy shi- wtf! Ahhh" you moaned as you were shocked at his sudden behavior. He thrusted into you very fast and hard making you go crazy and moaning his name.
"God Armin slow down!" You moaned. He ignored and went faster biting his lips he foundled with your breast and started to suck on your nipples.
"Oh fuck Armin! Keep going" you shouted. He was thrusted harder than ever he picked your legs up and placed them over his shoulders hitting deeper you arched your back and gripped onto the sheets. How the hell did he become so good all of the sudden, how does he know where to hit and what positions to do? Has he read books like these? You thought in your head. You felt him pick you up again and slam you on your stomach. Thrusting back into you,

"Fuck y/n! You feel so good! Ahh mmm!" Armin moaned. You bit onto the sheets not moaning as loud as him. He pulled your hair and thrusted into you faster. Your eyes widened feeling everything pound into you with such pleasure. He smacked your ass and you shouted.

"FUCK MORE!" He slapped your ass again. You felt him get tensed and twitch inside of you. You felt him moan louder and louder. His hands now playing with your breast again. You turned and whispered.
"look at what such a dirty boy you became" as you giggled.
"S-shut up!" He said embarrassingly and he shoved his fingers in your mouth. His thrusts became slower knowing he was going to cum soon.

"Cum inside Armin" you said. He picked you up and placed you on your back again.
"I want to ....see your face... when you cum..." Armin said in breaths. You smiled as you held his hand, you both came both having orgasms. He flopped on top of you. You began to rub his hair and kiss him. You two cuddled and fell asleep.