Chapter 6 ♡

A date with you and Armin.

It's been a while since you and Armin had some time together. Your son was now 4 months old and he grew a lot. He's still tiny, but you can see a different from when he was born to now. His head of hair grew a lot and he's gotten a lot bigger. Both you and Armin were just so busy taking care of him you never had time to spend with each other.

"Y/N, I want to spend some time with you. We've been so busy together taking care of Aaron that I feel we need a little break and just take a breather and enjoy ourselves with no disturbance or any responsibilities at the moments.." Armin said in a calm tone as he cupped your cheek with on hand the other hand holding your hand.

You smiled and agreed. "But who's going to take care of Aaron while we're gone?" You asked feeling a bit overwhelmed. You both thought of the same people.

Sasha and Connie

Sasha always begged to take care of Aaron but you were just so hesitant of you baby gaining a good 20 pounds or your baby not coming back in one piece that you really had to think about it.

You and Armin called Sasha as she came over.

"What's up?"

"How would you like to take care of Aaron while we go and spend some time together?"

Sasha jumped and ran around in excitement. Man she really wanted to take care of Aaron. She was so excited to take care of Aaron after months of begging.

"CONNIE COME OVER HERE!" Sasha yelled. Connie came over confused as he found out they were going to babysit Aaron. They were both excited and planning what to do.

"Hey guys, he's only 4 months old there really isn't much you can do yet" you laughed. You loved how happy they were, it relieved you a bit since you were scared they'd be annoyed or not willing to but here they are already planning on what to do.

"Also Sasha he hasn't grown any teeth yet so he can't eat any hard food" you claimed.

"Awwww reallyyyyy? Poor guy can't even eat any meat yet. Oh! How bout I squash the meat with a little bit of water and make it pasty!" Sasha desperately said trying to make him enjoy meat.

You facepalmed. "Sasha, we have food for Aaron. Well give you it whenever he's hungry alright. All you have to do is feed it to him" you replied

Sasha sighed and agreed and both Connie and Sasha went on to take Aaron and his supplies and went on with their day.

"I'll let you know if anything happens!" Sasha yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Both you and Armin snook and went to the beach. You knew how much Armin loved the beach and he enjoyed and admired the waves crashing into the shore. You both brought some snacks/food with you to enjoy a nice little picnic on the beach. Both of your favorite things combined in one. You placed the big blanket far from the shore so it wouldn't get caught with the ocean water. You placed the basket of food down and sat on the blanket looking at the waves. Armin admired you as he stared at you watching the waves.

"Have you ever wondered how beautiful you look?" He asked. "Your e/c eyes, your beautiful h/l h/c hair, every little thing about you, I love. Everything I ever wanted was to be at the beach with the one person I love the most." He said with a little blush forming on his cheek and his little fingertips placing on your hands.

You smiled and felt so happy. You then gave him a long passionate kiss. You took out some bread and took a bite. He did the same. It was pretty silent and all you could hear was the waves.

After Armin was finished with his bread he got up and walked to the water. You still sitting down. After following him he picked up a shell and looked at you.

"I want to keep it as a memory of the time we spent together here at the beach

"I want to keep it as a memory of the time we spent together here at the beach." He said. You came up to him from behind and hugged him.

I love you Armin