Chapter 11 ♡

Once again Aaron was staying with Sasha and Connie. It's been a long time since you and Armin had sex. He was laying in the bed reading a book when you stood in front of him in a red lingerie. He looked at you in your red lingerie blushing. He placed his book on the bedside table. You got on the bed crawling up to him kissing his lips, you then make your way to his pants, unbuttoning it slowly and zipping down his pants with your teeth.

He helped you get his pants off, after that you took your hand and started to rub his dick which was under his boxers. You stay him squint his eyes and bite his lips. It made you crazy when he did that. You pulled his boxers down throwing them on the floor and started to lick at the bottom of his dick all the way to the top.

"Aah.. fuck" Armin huffed. Gripping on the sheets.
"All I did was lick it sweetie" you teased. "Did it feel that good?" You asked. He was about to answer until he got cut off with your mouth wrapping around his tip. He threw his head back and sighed very loudly. You bobbed your head up and down slowly against his long shlong.

"Mmh god don't stop y/n" he moaned over and over. "Just like that, you're mouth feels so good" he whispered. You then went faster and harder jerking of the what you couldn't fit into his mouth making him go crazy. After some time of you sucking his dick you felt him get up. He placed you on your back.

"Now it's my turn"

Armin stripped you out of your lingerie and he went down on you. He took both of your legs and placed them over each side of his shoulder. He stuck out his tongue and licked at the bottom of your pussy all the way to the top very slowly. He opened your lips up and repeated the same thing again. He than began to circle his tongue around your clit and suck it making a little popping noise when he lets go.

"Mmh you taste so good" he murmured. You were a moaning mess grabbing on to his hair. It kind of embarrassed you when he said that but you brushed it off and kept moaning. He then stuck his tongue inside you while bringing his thumb to your clitoral and rubbing it in circles very slowly.

He then went back and sat up, still rubbing your clit but taking his middle and ring fingers and inserting them into you and fingering you. You were going wild. He knew what he was doing, he knew exactly where it felt good as well.

He started to twitch down there at how hot you looked while he was pleasuring you. He rubbed your clit a bit faster and fingering you more rough. You were about to reach your climax until you feel him stop. He took out his fingers and started to lick them. You were disappointed that he stopped. He then took off his shirt showing off his muscular torso and his 6pack abs.

You pinned him down making your way to put his dick inside you. You arched your back bouncing up and down his dick making the both of you moan. He grabbed your hips and thrusted into you as well. He clenched his teeth together due to the immense pleasure he was feeling.

He decided he wanted to take control so he took you off his dick and pushed you on your stomach bringing your ass up in the hair. He then quickly put it in hard and started roughly pounding into you.

"Aah fuck!" You gasped. He was going fast and hard. You were gasping for air but you couldn't keep up since with each thrust, you just felt pleasure.
"D-does that.. ahhh fuck... feel good y/n?" He tried to say but he was too much of a moaning mess as well.
"Mmh yess... ahh... it f-feels so good" you moaned gripping onto the sheets. You heard Armin smirk, and felt his right hand let go of your side. You were wondering what he was doing til he smacked your ass.

"Aah!! Do that again!" You screamed, you were shock all of the sudden, you never expected Armin to do that but you liked it a lot. You felt him smack your ass again, and again, and again til you had a red handprint on your ass. He stopped since he didn't want to hurt you but he liked how he was in control by this, Armin started to slow down and grab your hair pulling you up.

He leaned towards you and bit on your shoulder then sucking on the side of your neck. Still thrusting into you.

"Armin you feel too good, I- I don't thing I can't take it anymore" you whispered. He then let go of your hair and away from you, thrusting a few more times.

"Lay on your back" he said. You did as you did and now he was on top of you face to face, he put one leg over your shoulder and went closer to you. He put it in once again and started thrusting. His face was red, sweaty, and full of lust.

He was whimpering as usual. You cupped his sides of his face and kissed him passionately. Slowly turning out to a messy make out session while Armin was going faster thrusting into you, he put your other leg over his shoulder making him hit your spot.

"Armin Armin! Right there!" You moaned.
"Okay baby..." he whimpered. "I'm close though" Armin whispered again.
"Me too, let's cum together okay?" You said. He nodded, taking his hands off of your legs and taking both of his hands to yours holding them fingers inter-wined style. He went to whisper

"I love you y/n"

And went back down to kiss you, you felt him throb inside you, you were reaching your climax as well and as the both of you quickly stopped kissing you both came on each other. Armin fell into your chest, sweaty and gasping for air. He was tired, but he looked so cute the way he was right now.

~how the fuck can you be cute yet be a whole nother person in bed~

You both led your way to used the bathroom/ take a shower together.

That's it;)