chapter 5

Nagito's pov:

Nagito couldn't sleep. He was thinking too much about hope but most importantly, mikan. He was really lucky to have spend time with her  So he didn't have that much Bad luck with his hope bhagles selling out. He got himself a glass of water. And drank it. He still wasn't tired. After that, he just laid in bed thinking to himself: what would have happened if i confessed to mikan?
He asked himself. He thought about it and then came to an conclusion that maybe he should confess when it's the right time. He finally went to sleep.

It was the next day. He Woke up and since it was saturday he didn't need to go to school. He got himself ready and then out of the blue, he heard a knock. He opened the door to find mikan standig outside.
Nagito was surpriesed that mikan was on his porch and asked: hey mikan, what Brings you here?
Mikan: well i wanted to h-hang out...
Nagito: wow, i never thought that an person with an amazing Talent would hang out more with trash like me.
Mikan: nagito...your not trash...stop saying that
Nagito: *sigh* we are not going to discuss this. Just except the fact that i'm trash, ok?
Mikan: i'll never except it but i don't wanna be on your b-bad side
Nagito: so you said that you wanted to hang out, right?
Mikan: yes so um...
Nagito: come in. It's really Cold outside and i don't want you to get sick.
Mikan: yes
Nagito: there are alot of stuff we can do. Maybe...watch a movie?
Mikan: we can do that
They watch a movie together. After 50 minutes or so have passed, nagito looked at mikan wanting to confess but he notices that she's to  focused on the movie that he didn't want to bother her. Mikan then looked at nagito and said: um hey nagito...so there is something i've been meaning to tell you...
Nagito knew what she ment by that and played along as well: me too actually...
Mikan: well how about we say it together?
Nagito: fine with me....
Mikan and nagito: I love you
They both sat there silently making no eyecontact. Nagito then looked at mikan with a smile. Mikan was really embarrassed and Said: i'm sorry....
Nagito: you like me too..?
Mikan: wasn't it o-obvious...?
Nagito: hehehe
Mikan: wait-
Mikan: die you just say that you liked me too?
Nagito: didn't you hear?
Mikan hugs nagito with a bright smile. Nagito hugs her back
Mikan kisses nagito on the cheek and nagito became as red as a tomato.
Mikan: hehehe, your so red right now
Nagito: wow...couldn't have guessed otherwise..
Mikan: since we've confessed our love for each other...how about we go on a date tomorrow?...
Nagito: sure..
Mikan's phone rings and then told nagito that she needed to go home. Nagito agreed and said goodbye
Mikan answerd the phone on her way out. It was her dad.
Mikan: hey dad, are you coming home?
Dad: no Honey.. i have some Bad news...
Mikan: WHAT IS IT?
Dad: your mom is in a coma...because she had a car accident
Mikan: i-
Dad:....
Mikan: *starts to tear up* dad.... i have to go now..
Dad: WAIT-
Mikan hung up on her father and went home.

( i don't know if you can get a coma by an car accident so just take it as an au and idk how to spell)