chapter 7

(Sry for not updating the story. I'm quite busy with things but here is chapter 7)

It was time for the date. Mikan was getting herself ready by showering. After that, she dried her hair. She was looking in the closet. She was trying to find the best outfit that she had owned. After 4 minutes of searching, she finally found a very beautiful outfit.

It has a beautiful shade of light purple with pretty flowers on it

It has a beautiful shade of light purple with pretty flowers on it. Mikan was surprised she actually had something as pretty as this. She put it on. The next thing she did was put on some makeup that fit perfectly with the dress. Now her hair. She put her hair into a bun. She wrapped it around with a rubber band to keep it secure. She had a light purple flower pin that she put in her soft purple hair. To top it all off she put on some light purple heels.

While Mikan was getting herself ready, Nagito obviously also had to get himself ready. He showered
As well, dried his hair. He also put on his tuxedo. It was all black except for his tie. It was a light green colour. He kept his hair the same and put on some shoes.

He was going to pick up mikan by going to her house. He knocked on the door. The purple haired female opened the door. Nagito was blushing because of the way mikan looked. The female blushed as well.
Mikan: "anyways where are we going, nagito? "
She asked.
Nagito: "maybe we could go to the Park?"
Mikan: "yes, of course we can" she gave nagito a bright smile and they went to the Park. Surprisingly, they see fuyuhiko and peko on a date. They looked very cute together. Fuyuhiko was trying to win peko a pink teddy bear that she liked since there was a random claw machine. Nagito wanted to help fuyuhiko but fuyuhiko was a stubborn little shit so he neglected his help. Fuyuhiko gave up and said: "sorry peko"
Peko: "it's ok" she said with a smile. Fuyuhiko and peko sat down at a bench. Nagito looked at Mikan. It seems as if her stare was hinting that Nagito should try the claw machine. Nagito instantly knew her desire so he tried out the claw machine.
Nagito: "so what teddy bear do you want?"
Mikan: "I like the purple bear"
Nagito:"what a hopeful option!"
Since Nagito is the ultimate lucky student he obviously won at the first try. Mikan was very happy. Fuyuhiko was kind of jealous of Nagito but kept his cool. Nagito and Mikan were really having fun together but it really got late.
Nagito: well would you look at that. It's time to go
Mikan: oh....well I really had fun today, Nagito
Nagito: so did i. Today was really a hopeful day
Mikan nodded in agreement. She was still abit confused about his obsession with hope but as long as Nagito was happy Mikan was too.
Nagito: do you want me to walk you home?
Mikan: sure
Nagito: fine by me
As they arrived at mikan's house they said goodbye to each other. Mikan changed her clothes and went straight to bed since she was tired from all that walking.