chapter 11 (last chapter)

Mikan went to bed. The next morning she woke up and got ready for school. Outside her door she found her boyfriend, nagito standing there.
Mikan: hi nagito
Nagito: hey flower
Mikan: did you just call me flower?
Nagito: y-yea...do you dislike that nickname? If so i'm not gonna call you it
Mikan: no, it's ok. I don't hate it at all. I like it
Nagito: well we should head to school then. Wanna walk together?
Mikan: of course
Mikan and nagito head to school. All of a sudden, ibuki catched up to them.
Ibuki: hey, mikan!
Mikan: oh hey, ibuki
Ibuki glances at nagito with an angry Expression and then looked back at mikan.
Ibuki: mikan, can i talk to nagito for a sec?
Mikan: sure?
Ibuki then grabed nagito's arm and they went somewhere private. Ibuki then grabed nagito's face and said: LISTEN HERE, IF YOU MAKE MIKAN UPSET ONE MORE FRICKING TIME I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY GUITAR UP YOUR BUM, GOT IT?!
Nagito: oh..ok-
Ibuki grabed nagito by the arm again and went to where mikan was at.
Ibuki: ok let's head to school. Mikan and nagito where much slower than ibuki but then again they went 2 hours too early so it doesn't matter.
Nagito: h-hey, flower?
Mikan: yes what is it?
Nagito: i'm sorry
Mikan: no, it's ok. You don't have to be sorry
Nagito: i was honestly doubting my abilitys of loving myself which was a mistake. I want to love myself but i need Help. Can you help me, my flower?
Mikan: of course i can. I suggested it from the start afterall.
Mikan then kissed nagito's cheek and arrived at the school.

-end

(Hello guys, gals and non-binary peeps. So that was the end of this book. I hope you guys liked the story. Any Feedback you have would help out alot. Thank you for the votes and comments. Goodbye now :>)