chapter 10

Chiaki: you should just talk it out with him. It does take time to convince nagito but i'll tell you how to make Nagito forgive you.
Mikan: good. I'm listening
Chiaki: well it really takes some guts to convince Nagito just let it come out yourself. You can really tell him all troubles. You just need to convince him with all your hope and I'm sure he'll forgive you
Mikan: how do you know Nagito so well?
Chiaki: I guess you could say that I'm good friends with him and he just tells me everything there is to know
Mikan: well are you sure this is gonna work?
Chiaki: listen, this is Nagito we are talking about-
Usami: just tell him all the hopeful things and after that give him a big kiss on the lips!
Chiaki: *sigh* usami, stop. It's not helping. Now go
Usami: fine
Chiaki: so anyways as I was saying, this is Nagito we are talking about, everything hope related makes him forgive people easily. So be yourself and give hope a shot, I think
Mikan: oh...ok then..
Chiaki: well anyways he is in the forest somewhere. Just walk straight forward and you'll find him, I think
Mikan: alright...
After the conversation Mikan left Chiaki's house and went to the woods as Chiaki told her. There she found Nagito sitting on the grass.
Mikan: n-nagito..
Nagito stayed silent not answering the purple haired girl.
Mikan: I know your upset about the fight we had earlier but please when I tell you this, i only meant it for hope. I just really care for you and just hearing that you hate yourself and that you call yourself "trash" makes my heart break. I just want you to love yourself. And if your having trouble with loving yourself then i'll help you love yourself. I myself was unsatisfied with my clumsiness and my imperfections but being with my friends and the people I love most makes me realize how great I really am being with them. They made me realize that there is more to life then just perfections. I know being in love with junko was the biggest mistake I've ever made but spending time with my friends made me realize what love actually is, especially spending time with you, Nagito. You make me happy and fill me with so much hope. I really don't want to let go of our relationship. I love you Nagito, forgive me...
She said as she sobbed and cried. Nagito turned around and got up and looked at Mikan with a warm inviting smile.
Nagito: I forgive you, Mikan
Mikan ran to Nagito hugging him as she was crying in his arms.
Nagito: thank you Mikan..you really helped me
Mikan gave Nagito a big smile and they walked home.
Mikan: goodbye, Nagito
Nagito: bye, Mikan

(MIKAN'S APOLOGY THING WAS SO WHOLESOME. IT REALLY FILLED ME WITH HOPE WRITING THAT TBH)