NEW SCHOOL

EVER SINCE MY NOTES UPDATED IT BECAME HARDER TO TYPE W ALL THE NEW JUNK AND NOW IDK HOW TO USE THE JUNK EXCEPT FOR TYPING ANS CHANGING THE FONT AND FONT COLOR.  BEFORE, I USED TO USE MY NOTES TO WRITE FANFICS,, SO IR BASICALLY BECAME WATTPAD FOR ME BUT I GOT SCARED THAT THE PHONE SHOP COULD READ THEM,, SO I DELETED THEM. 😕

WATTPAD LOOKS MORE EASIER TO USE NOW..

ALSO I ADDED FRIENDS INTO THIS AND LIKE,, YOU LIVE W THEM BC YOUR ACTUAL PARENTS KICKED YOU OUT FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE,,(SORRY TO THE PPL WHO'S PARENTS DID THAT,, I HOPE YOU'RE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW,, )  SO THEY INVITED YOU TO LIVE W AND THEY GOT YOU INTO SCHOOL. THEIR NAMES WILL BE TEMMIE AND ROCK,, THEY'RE A LESBIAN EMBY COUPLE <3
-----

pico's pov:
i heard there was going to be a new student today,,, they should come already..its freaking boring in this class.... i hope they come during this class period.

your pov:
i was at the front of the school, in my  friends car,,, the new school i transferred to. uhm,,, this isnt really a good looking school if i say so myself... "damn y/n,, this school is ass.." rock said to me, unsure. "yeah,, it doesnt look too good or safe to kids here... you wanna stay home today hun?" temmie said, worried.. "i dont wanna mess up my calendar.. so,, i guess I'll go today.. maybe tomorrow." i responded.. "alright man,, dont get in trouble,,"  (friend1) said jokingly,, chuckling to their self. i laughed awkwardly as i opened the car door and grabbed my backpack, stepping out of the car. i turned to my friends and said bye. "bye y/n,,, we love you!! take care!"  they said before they drove off. i smiled to myself and walked in the school. i walked to the front desk ( IK THEY DONT HAVE A FRONT OFFICE,, BUT LETS PRETEND THEY DO,,)  and the lady there lead me to my current class period.

when they walked me to my class, i thanked them and waved as they waved back and walked away. i turned to the door and opened it slowly. i could see this one ginger kid looking at me opening the door.. as everybody else faced me,,, now all of these kids were looking at me,,, great.

pico's pov: i could hear chatter from the other side of the door,,,, the new kid probably got here. since the school had those doors that have glass so you see, i saw a clear glimspe of their face,, they look nice..  "GREAT, the new student arrived, come in, don't be shy!" the teacher said. they walked in awkwardly, they kinda wobbled to the front of the class..

"💬" WARNING
SPECTATOR POV:
"okay now, introduce kid introduce yourself" the teacher said, smiling. you gulped as you nodded and prepared to introduce yourself.  "uhm heyy,, I'm y/n l/n.. (insert some cool shit about yourself here 😈) . " you said, getting confident towards the end of your message. "woah y/n thats really cool,, so now the class is going to introduce themselves to you!" the teacher said patting your head, smiling softly. the teacher was slowly becoming your favorite.   "okay class, introduce yourself. starting from (student name) to (student name) in the back!" the teacher stated.

"💬" WARNING
( TIMESKIP)
the class introduced themselves and the teacher put you between darnell and pico.  ( DARNELL IS PICO'S FRIEND THAT HAS EXPLOSIVES, I THINK HES BADASS)
"okay y/n, we're learning about (THAT SCIENCE SHIT, UHM... I THINK ITS MITOSIS AND THE OTHER ONE I FORGOT.), if you dont know,, feel free to ask your neighbors to catch up to where we are. " the teacher said, shrugging.

your POV:

"💬" WARNING

I swore I felt the guys I'm sitting next to look at me. I can also hear some whispers,,  pretty sure I heard my name... I began to sweat balls.. ( I MEAN,, I WOULD TO IF THESE HOTTIES WERE LOOKING AT ME. I CANT BLAME YA . 😕😳😳) . it all of a sudden became hot in the room.. I decided to stop being a puh ( DASHIE REFERENCE TO PUSSY)  and looked to my right was where the ginger was, he was side eyeing me but quickly stopped and looked at me. I stopped looking at him and went to look at the marks on my desk.  the dude to my left passed me a note,, it read "hi <D" I looked up to the guy who gave me this, "nene told me to give it to you" he said, getting to the side and pointing to the girl in the purple dress, she waved to me. I waved back and smiled. 

( TIMESKIP)
BASICALLY, YOU FOUR PASSED THAT NOTE TO EACH OTHER AND NOW YOU'RE ALL FRIENDS. AND ITS LUNCH)
-----
HEY HOW WAS THIS ONE? I FELT LIKE THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST RANDOM WORDS SPAT OUT. I LIKE THIS ONE MORE BC UHM...... IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAKES SENSE.. TO ME THO,,  BUT ANYWAYS,, HEY TO THE EMBIES OUT THERE 😋😋

BUT FR, GOODNIGHT/MORNING,, ILY AND TAKE CARE BRO 💛💛