MORNINGS W TEM AND ROCK

HI HI,, I WANNA MAKE NEW FRIENDS BUT LIKE,, I DONT WANNA SOUND CREEPY BUT, ILL PUT MY DISCORD SOMEWHERE,, AND I'LL START OFF LIKE WE'RE CLOSE SO THAT WAY I DON'T FEEL AS NERVOUS 😋👍

---
TEMMIE AND ROCK'S APARTMENT

your pov

i woke up in my bed with my sleeping plush in my arms( if you don't sleep w a plush, uhm,, props to you,, bc idk how boogeyman hasn't got you), I rubbed my eyes and sat up, now sitting on the edge of my bed and standing up, getting up  to stretch and head downstairs where I could hear rock's loud laughs,,  as I was making my way downstairs, I heard footsteps behind me,, "y/n go wash your face and brush your teeth " temmie said, as she gave me one of rocks possessions, a box w dead butterflies. temmie leaned towards me and whispered "go hide it somewhere, and dont let rock notice,, she hit me awake" she said, as she patted my back. I nodded,, unsure why rock did that,, but they've always been weird, so I decided to focus along w it and go back into my room to hide it, and I taped it under my wardrobe. she would never find it.  hehe smart move,,  I ran out of my room and headed to the kitchen..

( IVE DECIDED THAT ROCK'S PERSONALITY WILL BE BASED OF IBUKI FROM DANGAROMPA AND TEMMIE WILL BE BASED OFF PRINCESS BUBBLE GUM FROM ADVENTURE TIME <333)

rock's head was on Tammie's lap as temmie fed her waffles drowned in syrup.  rock looked my direction and smiled " LOOK Y/N,, IM A BABY!! " rock said as she giggled and acted like how a baby does. she kinda has the mind of a kid,, this one time she almost fell out of the apartment window bc she was watching animal discovery and said she found the secret to flying,, she had a blanket wrapped against her arms and legs which made her look like a sugar glider. 

temmie sighed in annoyance but she loves rock's bolthead so much she can't get mad at her.

"rockie, here comes your waffle,, hurry and eat it or else I'll eat it" she said smiling to herself. rock turned her head to temmie while I laughed and walked to the fridge, "oh yeah, y/n sweetie, I left you some waffles on the counter!! sorry If there's a small amount,, rock ate some off your plate"  temmie exclaimed.  "okay! thanks temmie!" I said, smiling as I sprinkled some ( chocolate chips, strawberries , berries, sprinkles or what you put on your waffles)  and then put some syrup on them,

I walked to the dinning table w a glass of( favorite drink. chocolate milk, coffee, orange juice ,, etc.) and a fork and began eating. you swallowed your bite as you were about to tell temmie something " temmie, can I stay home today? please?" you said, asking temmie. "YEAH!! can they?? I wanna play tag w them! " rock said, as she was licking her fingers clean that were dipped in syrup. "yeah sure! you can stay, just tell your teacher you had a stomach ache! " temmie said as she continued to tickle rock. "okay! thank you!" you said, happily as you began to eat your waffles.

when you were done, you washed your dish and sat on the sofa seat and one of the house cats sat on your lap, you began to pet the cat while you watched ( cartoons, anime, animal discovery, etc.) on the TV

and when temmie went to go buy more food for the cats, you and rock spent time play fighting and having weird pillow fights.

-------

HI GUYS, ITS 12:22 AND ITS ABT TO HIT THE MORNING HOUR 1:00 AM !!! AHHHHH :D

HERES MY DISC!! : OUMA( YES MY USER IS ALL CAPS) #9276

BUT TEMMIE AND ROCK'S PARENT RELATIONSHIP IS SO FUN ANS I FEEL LIKE ROCK WOULD ACT LIKE A WEIRDO SOMETIMES,, HAH THATS NICE.... BUT ANY HOO,,, IM GONNA GO WATCH FNAF GAME THEORY RN W MY PLUSH, I HOPE SPRING TRAP DOESN'T TEAM W BOOGEYMAN AND DRAG ME BY  MY FEET! GOODNIGHT/MORNING, TAKE CARE AND ILY BYE!!! 💛