MEETING HIM

BRUV I BARELY HAVE ANY PICS ON MY PHONE SO I HAVE TO BROWSE PINTEREST FOR SUM😣,, 
ALSO IF YOU SEE ANY TYPOS OR MESSED UP WORDS THAT LOOK OUTTA PLACE,,, SORRY
ALSO THIS TAKES PLACE DURING PICO'S SCHOOL AND THE CRAZY MF WHO STARTED SHIT
------
PICO'S POV

"💬" WARNING
this crazy dude in my class shot the teacher and everything went crazy from there, he began shooting up the school and killing all the kids in here,,, making a huge ass mess and all this blood on the floors and walls.

I ran out of the classroom and out into the hallway, the freaking door won't open.... this man locked it... so I guess theres no way out.. I ran down the hallway trying to find a exit and I found myself in the janitor's closet that has poop in the corner w a poster of chicks w-..I'm not even gonna say it... uhm... but I found a gun on the bench... okay,, finally something to defend myslef with..
I got out of there and decided to walk down the hallway hearing gunshots and screams from a classroom nearby.. I kept walking and some pink haired man blocking my way.

( "💬" WARNING ---BASICALLY IN THIS PART THE PINK DUDE TELLS PIXO THAT HES ALIVE BC CASSANDRA?? OR SOMEBODY LIKES PICO. AND THEN I THINK THAT THE PINK KID SHOOTS PICO AND PICO CALLS HIM A ASSHOLE,,, BC HE IS?? HE SHOT HIM FOR NO REASON. SO PICO GOES BACK TO THE PINK HAIR MAN AND HE HOLDS THE GUN OUT AND THE MAN SAYS HES SORRY AND THAT HE SHOULD SPARE HIM BUT THEN HE PISSES HIMSELF AND PICO SHOOTS HIM DEAD.)

I get passed that kid and now the bathrooms are bordered up and now I cant get in there.. but I found something in the locker.. so now I get in the room that the maniac is in and he leaves me in there w the blue guy he had with him there.. and now I have to kill him because hes throwing dead bodies at me.

YOUR POV
I saw some rectangle looking building and decided to check it out because it looked outta place, but since it was far away,, and since I have my motorcycle, its gonna take a while,, there could be something cool in it,, like some diamonds and I might meet hot boy herobrine(😳). WAIT, A NEW ICECREAM SHOP OPENED,, IM GONNA CHEXK IT OUT :D

PICO'S POV
"💬" WARNING
the blue man gave me a key and I killed him after.. now I could unlock the border and get to the restrooms...
I walked in the boys restroom and I began to open doors and the urinals were filled w piss... and on the mirror something was spelled w shit.. I opened on of the bathroom stall doors and I saw a kid in the toilet, he told me if I could close the door but I didnt budge because there was a kid on the toilet and the smell was HORRIBLE... he then said I'm getting turned on by looking at this and began throwing his shit at me... after a few throws, I closed the door... I hope this school buys air freshener someday.... I washed my hands and left, happy to breathe in fresh air.. I was thinking of not going in the bathroom but everyone's mostly dead so it doesn't matter.

"💬" WARNING
some ninja was in there and made comments about my weewee, and then they turned off the lights and began attacking me, good thing I had a gun so I began shooting them.. this is the exact equivalent of killing a spider in a pitch dark room. (fuckin scary man..)...you cant see anything.

(TIMESKIPP)

I surprisingly got out of there with a few cuts but the ninja is dead, i got their goggles? or whatever it is that they have on their head. I kept walking to east and I found a dead end but with a door and a pile of dead kids on the side.. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to check whats on the other side of the door.

I opened it and it was a fire on the door,, I'm pretty sure I grabbed a fire extinguisher,, but with that, I put out the fire but I needed a teacher's lounge key.. so I headed back to my classroom and took the key from my teacher's pocket or hand-

------
HEY SORRY IT TOOK ME FIVE DAYS,,, I WAS CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS W MY FAMILY,, ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS,, AND SOREY THIS IS SHORT,, IDK WHERE THIS IS GOING,, BUT YEAH,, IM GONNA PUT THIS OUT SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO READ WHILE IM WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPT <3 GOODMORNING/NIGHT ILY AND TAKE CARE MAN 💛 ((ミ´ω'ミ))