AT THE SLEEPOVER!! :D

IS IT COOL THAT I HEADCANNON THAT DARNELL, NENE, AND PICO SKATEBOARD??  AND THAT THEY HANG OUT IN PLAYGROUNDS?
I ADDED MY FAVORITE SONG IF THATS COOL,, UHMM,,, THE VID HAS BLOOD AND UH,, GUNS,, OH,, AND ZOMBIES TOO,, JUST TELLING YOU IN CASE,,, ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS :P
BUT UHM,, I THINK THE VID IS COOL,, BC I LIKE ANYTHING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE RELATED :D
☁---
------------
Nene's pov

okayy,, soo y/n said they were bringing their collection of things they've gathered! (I MOSTLY COLLECT UTENSILS,, AND RANDOM THINGS I FIND COOL AND PRETTY <D)
pico went to go buy drinks,, and that darnell is coming over in a few mins.
so I guess I'll play a bit roblox while I wait,, :3

(TIMESKIP TO ABOUT 3 MINS LATER,,)

I heard a knock of my door!
i skipped downstairs and to the door,, I can't wait to tell my mom about them!
I opened the door and darnell was there with y/n behind him!

"hey Nene,," darnell said, happily and smiling.
y/n peeked over his shoulder and waved,, smiling at me!

"hi guys!! come in! " I said as I opened the door for them and led them to my room,, y/n closed the door and caught up to us,,  we got in my room and sat down as darnell went to go use the bathroom.

"hey y/n,, wanna play [insert favorite roblox game] with me?" I asked her as I got out my phone and got on roblox. "yea,, you want my user?" they respond, giving me a cheeky smile.

---
darnell got back and sat on my small couch and pulled out his phone, it looked as if he was texting someone. " oh yeah,, I forgot to tell you guys that pico's coming over in a few minutes because he forgot how to get here. if thats cool with you guys waiting a little longer" he said, putting his head on his hand. having a relieved expression. "also what are you guys playing?" he asked, looking at me and y/n. "we're playing [insert favorite game] on roblox,, you wanna join?" y/n chirped, as they showed me their screen.

-----

SORRY IF ITS A CLIFTHANGER :(

BUT I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING QUICK SO THAT YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER

ANYWAYS,, GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/AFTER

ILY AND TAKE CARE <3