SLEEPOVER!!!

IM BACK!!! HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU GOOD? DID YOU EAT YET? DID YOU DRINK ANYTHING? WELL,, I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GOOD AND BETTER!  <33

UHM THIS CHAPT MAY BE SHORT BECAUSE OF THE TIME IM WRITING,, ITS NIGHTTIME,, SO HOPEFULLY THE JOLLY RANCHERS AND SPRITE KICK IN DURING ME WRITING THIS ( ̄ω ̄;)

------

SPECTATOR POV

it was another day of school and you and your new friend group were sitting at the lunch table they sat at.
they began to tell you of all the weird and and funny things that happened in and out of the school,, and things that happened to them as well..

they also told about all the kids and some things about them so that you can get used to them,, if that'll ever work in some way??...

after Nene's convo about flowers and which ones she should get for her family in February when its valentines day,, the whole time she seemed so happy to talk about it,, seeing her so happy, you enjoyed her conversation. when she would shut down, you should tell that you're listening and her eyes would glow as she would smile and continue to talk on about them.

as her conversation came to a and, the lunch period ended and it was time for your last class. luckily, you had your next class with Nene. Darnell and pico had a other class together. 

TIMESKIP TO CLASS

you and Nene hung out in the back as you two discussed about a thing you two liked.

the whole time period was spent by talking to nene, it was calming and fun.

but time wasn't spent just doing that, you also completed some work and so did nene while you two talked. you two also brought up the idea of having a sleepover and play minecraft and other games together!
( minecraft, roblox, splatoon,, etc.) 

and by the time the bell rung for dismissal, it was official,, there was gonna be a sleepover at Nene's house.

after school, you four met up in the McDonald's playground with a small delicious mickey d's meal to eat and talked about the sleepover while you and Nene were at it

----
HEY HEY I HOPE THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR A SHORT CHAPTER,, EVEN THOUGH IT KINDA LOOKS BIGGER THAN A SMALL CHAPTER

ANYWAYS,, GOODNIGHT/MORNING, TAKE CARE, ILY AND SWEER DREAMS!