eleven

|||

|||

TO SAY QUINCY DIDN'T FIND that hot would be a lie. He was not expecting Victoria to know what to do. But, he was starting to realize to never doubt someone like her.

Or doubt Victoria in general.

He could barely focus on finishing the game knowing she was right behind him. He felt embarrassed that he was letting a girl crawl into his mind and not leaving. His thoughts plagued with curiosity, a dangerous curiosity and he knew he needed to solve this girl.

No one was ever that confident, not even him. Was it a front? Did she put on a fake act everyday?

He shouldn't care

"Fuck this game, I'm done!" Roman threw his hands up in the air, the controller now thrown across the room.

"Movie time?" Darian eyes lit up and immediately tackled  Victoria, both of the falling backwards onto the couch cushions. "We haven't cuddled in a long time." He mumbled in defense once seeing the confused and surprised eyes looking at him.

Victoria nodded, "True," She rotated her head towards the group to explain the "cuddling", "Anytime we attended a gala we'd leave together and go watch movies all night, mostly Disney movies..." Her and Darian began laughing, feeling nostalgic at the memories they'd had created.

"We should watch a Disney movie to start this off right!" Darian motioned for the remote and Roman gladly supplied, still confused out by the position his friend was in.

The other three found their positions on the couch, far away from the two giggling teenagers who were scrolling through Disney+. Quincy on the other hand was completely shocked.

Darian was normally a shy closed off guy, even with him sometimes. But with Victoria he's a whole new person. Was it a crush? He didn't think so. Their friendship seem so... not romantic? He wasn't so sure but that's what he felt.

"WAIT LETS WATCH THE FIRST AVENGERS!" Victoria screeched, her voice higher then ever. Darian quickly nodded, selecting the movie. Both of them not even asking if their choice was okay with the rest of the group.

"Listen..." Victoria whispered, but everyone could hear, "I know he's old enough to be my dad but like he's fine." Dragging out the E as Darian nodded in agreement. The twos giggling picking up again.

What the hell?

Victoria was a whole different person here then she was at school and that really confused him. Her change in personality was like whiplash on a roller coaster. His brain hurt and he could not stop staring.

Was he trying to figure her out by staring like a creepy stalker?

Yes.

Should he probably stop?

Yes.

So, he focused on the movie... well as much as he could and stole a few glances here or there. Not knowing that Victoria was stealing glances right back.

Both trying to figure each other out.

||

hello.... long time no see👀 Thank you for 700 reads <3 you guys are awesome