twelve

i have no motivation to do the thing i did at the beginning lol

The next two weeks had gone by fast, Victoria easily settled into the school and was one of the top dogs. Each day more and more people tried to get on her good side and befriend her but all she did was give a kind cynical smile and walk away.

She didn't want the entire school population to hate her so she tried her best to not make snide remarks or have witty replies. She only saved those for the weird starving boys that would not leave her alone. Victoria had already slapped one and watched as tears formed in his eyes, but he quickly turned and ran off.

Her father would return for the nights but would be off the next morning, Victoria never bothering to ask where to, she didn't need to anymore.

Her and Sphina had gotten real close, Sphina quickly realizing Victoria was no fake bitch like she seems to be.

Again.

The facade she wears like a crown.

Spring break was rapidly approaching and Victoria was dying for a change of scenery. Granted, it's only been two weeks but Victoria was so used to moving around and always having a new sight to see.

That was one of the one things she's missed about traveling. Victoria always loved watching the scenery has she flies on her jet, or as she drove to a Villa or hotel.

So, New York was getting old, too old for her liking and that's why she's trying to convince Sphina to go on a trip with her to Miami.

"... i'm sure you'll love it and we'll get great tans." Victoria tried again. Turns out Sphina isn't much of a traveler and has a routine of keeping everything in her life the same. The same routine.

Boring. Victoria thought.

"Alone?"

Victoria threw her hands up in exasperation, "Of course alone, we're not twelve are we?"

It was lunch time and the girls were the only ones in the room until they were so rudely interrupted.

"Going alone where?" Darian questioned, taking a seat next to Victoria.

"Miami for spring break." Victoria replied, a sudden idea popping into her head. If Sphina wouldn't come maybe Darian would.

For gods sake she just wanted to go to the beach again.

Victoria turned to Darian a sweet smile on her face. "Oh no, that look is never good, no-stop- don't bat your eyelashes at me woman!" Darian spewed.

"Would you like to come with me?"

"Oh, we'll of course I do, who would turn down a trip to Miami?"

Victoria turned back to Sphina raising her hand towards her, "She would, she would turn down a trip to Miami."

"Can I come?" Roman asked, pulling out a sandwich from his bag.

"Why not." She shrugged, more the merrier right? She raised an eyebrow at Quincy, "You?"

He shrugged, "Sure." Victoria sent him a small smile.

The two had gotten somewhat closer over the last two weeks. They had pleasant conversations and Quincy has managed to make Victoria laugh really hard, more than anyone has ever made her laugh and that is saying a lot.

The two could always make anything the group do fun. Always taking it to the next level. If anyone were to ask, they were a dangerous duo. The deadly silent type. Never expecting it until you see it with your own eyes.

Maybe that's why Sphina was so hesitant. Their group may act mature to the public eyes but when their alone together things get rather... heavy. They all truly never know when to stop and a trip to Miami maybe isn't the safest idea.

"So how about now Sphina?" Victoria smirked.

"Fine."

||

Um Hello?? almost 3k reads wtf. Thanks guys. I just wanna put this out there that this writing is very bad and not showing my writing skill level at all but that's okay.
My updates are also slow,
so please be patient <3

I do have two new books in the works that have not been published but follow me so you'll be notified for when they are!

Anyways you all are sexy mother fuckers.. remember that <3

Also watched twilight for the first time and i need to know... teamedward or teamjacob