four

||

SHE SPARED NO GLANCE to anyone as she strolled through the academy doors

SHE SPARED NO GLANCE to anyone as she strolled through the academy doors. If they were worth her time, she'd make time. Granted, she knew where she was going, she had no time for embarrassment, Victoria made sure she knew the whole school inside and out before coming here. She even knows everyone's hidden secrets they desired to keep from getting out. She.knew.everything.

No one knew the power she held over them, and they wouldn't until it was too late for them. She entered the office which was looking more like an actual office at a high end business building rather then a school office. But, this was Madeira Academy, the best of the best for the richest of the rich. The marbled tile complemented the emerald green scheme perfectly. Who ever the architect of this castle was, did a fabulous job.

Her heels clacked against the tile alerting the lady in front of her. To say the women was baffled was completely right. She had not expected Victoria so soon. Her dark brown eyes widen for a moment before she masked it as she cleared her throat to speak.
"Hello dear, how may I help you?" The women asked with a warm smile as if she had no idea whom stood before her.
"I'm here for my schedule." Victoria stated bluntly. She knew the women knew who she was, who didn't? The lady open and closed her mouth a few times clearly shocked by the brusque response before Victoria spoke again.
"Hello? I would like my schedule, I do not want to be late on my first day would I?"

The women frantically nodded her head and clicked a few buttons on the computer which sounded the printer. She grabbed the slip of paper and handed it to Victoria who stood there with a raised eyebrow. "Now was that so hard?" And with that she stocked off not waiting to see a reaction.

She took one look at her schedule and to no surprise she was in every advanced class there was. She nodded her head in approval before she walked to her first class, AP Lang. Victoria had a passion for english literature since she was little. She loves to write, read, even do the tedious types of punctuation. Anything that the class AP Lang had to offer, she would enjoy no questions asked. Call her a nerd and she would straightforwardly say she is just smarter than you. And she probably was.

The students stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Victoria. They too couldn't believe it. Whispers were coursed through the halls, no doubt talking about the arrival of the daughter of Lewis Stryker.

She knew the stares would happen, she made no motion to stop them. After all, she loved the attention. She acted as if she didn't give a care in the world about the curious eyes that stayed glued to her, she paid no mind, but she was living for the spotlight shone down on her.

She arrived at a dark wooden brown door which was shut. Victoria wasn't sure if the class had started or hadn't but there was only one way to find out.

She jerked the heavy door open and there sat at least fifteen kids staring at her vast eyed. Victoria was stunned for a moment, clearly not expecting anyone to be in the room, but she masked the shock with an austere gaze. She scanned the class briefly judging each kid as she looked for a seat to take.
"Ah, Miss Stryker how lovely of you to join us." Exclaimed the 5'5 doe-eyed man. She could not tell if he was scolding her for being late in a sarcastic manner but she was not having it.
"Why thank you, don't know if you knew this, but i'm new so I obviously had to make a few stops, you expect me to know exactly where this class is in the ginormous place?" She knew exactly where everything was located but the short man did not need to know that.

Gasps echoed off the walls in the room, none of the kids expecting a student to talk back to a teacher. If only they knew she could ruin anyone in a matter of minutes.

The teacher gulped, visibly paling while shrinking back, loosing any confidence he had at the start of the day. He stared at her for a few moments not sure what to say at that point. He knew who she was from the moment she walked in, so he had no idea why he talked to her that way. He was asking for a death wish, one he didn't know he may have signed up for.
"Well, no I don't expect you to, you may find a seat in the back." He pointed to the two empty chairs in the far right corner. He did not want to anger her further or better yet continue that awkward encounter.

Her hard gaze did not once go away as she took her seat in the back. The students looked at one another trying to stifle their laughs while others looked terrified of the girl. They were smart, they knew with one snap of her finger they could lose everything. She liked the ones scared of her, call her crazy, she didn't care.

She made her self comfortable as she unpacked a piece of gum. Cherry gum. She couldn't help but feel the burning gaze on the side of her head as she chewed away. She slowly turned her head to the right to see a very good looking boy grinning at her. She may be crazy, but this guy was creepy. He wouldn't stop staring but she'd never back down from a little game.

He squinted his eyes as they started to burn, he couldn't lose, he never lost. A sly smirk made it's way to Victoria's face. He had lost, he lost to Victoria Stryker and he knew she'd never let him live that down.

"I like you," He stuck his hand out for her to shake. She quirked her eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest, not realizing she was accentuating her chest. He looked down and gulped and looked back up to her eyes, they were twinkling with amusement.
"Okay... not a handshake type of gal, noted." He chuckled feeling somewhat embarrassed. He thought she would fall for his good looks and charms but he should have known she wouldn't, it's Victoria Stryker we're talking about.

"The name is Roman, Roman Hearst."

Victoria was surprised by his name. He too, was at the top with her. The Hearst was an Oil industry, the biggest one too. Roman was the heir to the industry, one day to take over while his father would step down. The boy looked like trouble, her kind of trouble.

He was dangerous, like Victoria, deadly too. Roman could ruin anyone, buy anything he wanted but no one would top Victoria and Roman knew that.

He knew Victoria would rule the school and he couldn't wait to watch the havoc she'll cause.
||

make sure to leave a vote!🤍

🤍