nine

||

SHE DIDN'T NEED A TOUR but she didn't want to disappoint Sphina

SHE DIDN'T NEED A TOUR but she didn't want to disappoint Sphina. Victoria could tell she was excited to give her a tour, so that's what they did.

Sphina led Victoria down many hallways with an obnoxious amount of classrooms for any class you could think of. Tree growing, social skills, and gardening are just the few that would never be in a public school.

"And that concludes the tour and Madeira Academy!" Sphina clasps her hands and turns around to face Victoria. Before she could speak, she receives a text message. Her face lights up in surprise.

"Roman wants us to come over tonight to hangout, you down?"

Victoria quirks her eyebrows giving Sphina a teasing look, "Little Roman texted you?" Sphina tilts her head down to hide her pink tinted cheeks.

"Whatever, he specifically asked for you too."

"Mm alright, I guess I'll come." Victoria nods her head in agreement. This could be the perfect chance to really make friends with those boys and even get to hangout with Darian.

The feeling she was experiencing was odd, something she had never felt before. The only way she could think of describing it was, content? She was finally feeling like she belonged somewhere, mainly for the sole fact she wasn't going anywhere. She was starting to feel happy with the way things are going, and she never wanted to lose that feeling.

Victoria was even more excited because she knew Sphina would be a great friend, even best friends. They genuinely connected the first time they talked and that rarely happens to Victoria. Sphina wasn't fake or rude, she was simply a very kind and gorgeous person. You rarely find those kind of people these days.

She was dragged out of her thoughts by Sphina, "Do you want to meet up before we head over there?"

"Yeah, you can come over to my place and we can drive there together, you can spend the night too if you'd like." Victoria's voice trailed off towards the end of the sentence. She never asked anyone to spend the night, it was rather people asked her to spend the night. Even then she would decline the offer. Those girls were very flakey.

"Don't get shy on me now, I am definitely coming over, you better expect me there a lot actually." Sphina hooked her arms with Victoria as they walked out of the school, each bidding a goodbye to each other and separating off to their cars.

Victoria smiled to herself as she slid into the drivers seat. She couldn't deny the fact she was excited because she actually was. She was even nervous, she didn't want to leave a bad impression on the guys. She wanted them to know her cold hearted facade is only just that. She wanted them to know she's actually a nice and funny girl and Sphina was already seeing just that.

She drove into the garage and parked her car and hurriedly entered the house to find a cute outfit. Funnily enough, she felt her age for once. She felt like a teenager for the first time. What would she wear? Definitely not something too fancy but of course not too casual, right?

Sphina: What's your address?

Victoria smiled and quickly sent Sphina her address.

She threw her phone and the bed and walked into the closet to find an appropriate outfit.

Not long after, she finally spotted something cute but casual. It was a tight black tube top with a cropped white cardigan and black skinny jeans. Definitely not over the top but not too casual. Just like she wanted. She posed herself in front of the mirror making sure she looked okay, but before she could change into another outfit the doorbell rang signaling Sphina had arrived.

Victoria only hoped this could go okay.

||

sorry for the short chapter but that kind of is the style in this book

any who, follow me on twitter if you'd like: @ cigsncherry