two

||

UPON HER DESCENT off the plane, she gave a devilish smirk to the multitude of cameras in her face

UPON HER DESCENT off the plane, she gave a devilish smirk to the multitude of cameras in her face. The world would now know she's taking over New York with her father, and she loved the attention that came with.

Of course, Victoria would know she'd be the hot topic and gossip for at least a few months, that's how it always was anytime she'd move. Most people would hate having people watch their every move. Every waking moment being critiqued and criticized. Not Victoria, she yearns for all eyes to be on her. As long as she's the hot gossip, whether it be bad or good, she'd be okay.

The sly smile on her face could send anyone within a mile radius running. The grin looked like she was planning a way to ruin you in many more ways than one.The paparazzi craved for her though, anywhere she was, her face would be plastered on the front of magazines and the headline of an article. The paparazzi made big money to get a few good shots of her, while most would scurry away from the smirk, the paparazzi would come running.

Victoria didn't say anything as she sauntered her way to the black limo. She didn't need to, she had already started her extravagant grand entrance, all thanks to the wonderful paparazzi.

The driver opened the car door and motioned for the family to get in. Victoria would never say thank you, no one should expect her to. All she would give is a simple head nod with eye contact. Anyone who works for her father wouldn't have expected anything more. After all, they get their thank you's from her father. Ultimately, he's the nicest business man you may ever encounter these days.

Her father turned his attention from his phone to his daughter and spoke, "You'll love the house, it's definitely your style, the maids have already been hired so you don't have to worry about that." Victoria hummed in response and thought about what this 'house' looks like.

They've never lived in a huge house, there was no point. They never stayed long enough to fully unpack much less 'settle in'. Now that Victoria knows she'll be staying for about a year, this house might actually be bigger than their old modern day houses. Of course they have the money to buy a huge house but there was just no need. She'd even say hotels were like a house to her, she'd spend so much time there just like one would at their own house.

Victoria had just spent what seems like five minutes but was actually thirty minutes, thinking. Not long after now, they pulled into a very bountiful neighborhood. She had not expected this one bit. She took each house or dare she think, mansion in. They were all different shades of tans with a variety of brown trimming; lining the houses. The front yards were cared to perfection, not one single leaf out of place, not one grass shown the be dead. It looked like a movie scene being played right in front of her eyes.

The limo pulled up to the mansion on the end of the street, creating a cul-de-sac with one other mansion. The estate was a light shade of beige with an auburn brown trim. The color scheme was odd, but they worked well together. Her eyes roamed over the building and landed on the five car garage. She wasn't surprised and she didn't think anything less, she was glad they had more than enough space for their vehicles. Having to constantly fly eight cars around wasn't something the family enjoyed doing. It was a task in its self.

"Do you like it?" Her father asked, searching her face for any kind of reaction. And much to his liking, a huge smile took over her features. He was stunned, he hadn't seen her smile that big in years. His heart ached at the thought but he was pleased that he could do this for her.
"Just wait till you see the inside." He motioned for her to get out of the limo. She couldn't hide her excitement any longer, if anyone else saw her, they'd think she went crazy. No one would believe you if you said you saw Victoria Stryker happy or even excited. Even her own father was bewildered.

They entered the home and immediately Victoria saw the crystal chandelier hanging right above her in the foyer. Even if her smile couldn't grow any larger, it did. Victoria always had a small thing for chandeliers, she'd think that they added the cozy vibe to any home, yet she forgets not everyone is rich like her.

The inside was very open, to her right was the living room already set up. The couches were a black leather with white accent pillows. In front was a white rug with zig zags of black lining the edges. The large plasma tv was sitting on a black stand with dvds and a gaming console neatly tucked under in an open shelf. Behind the living room was the abnormally large kitchen. The large black granite island sat in the middle lined with black polished stools and was shining in the light. There were too many cabinets to even count, she couldn't help but think who would ever need that much space.

They continued throughout the house and she discovered many rooms including an indoor pool, a movie theater, a game room, and four offices. The spiral staircase led them to the many bedrooms
on the second floor. Her bedroom was located at the end of the hallway on the right. She had more than enough room. There sat a California king bed in the middle of the room and off to the side was a white vanity lined with light bulbs that could almost blind someone. Her closet was the size of a master bathroom and had a couch that sat in the middle. The bathroom was themed black adorned with white and red accents. The whole room screamed Victoria Stryker.

Victoria was flabbergasted with the sudden change in living. Yes, she was deathly rich but has never once lived in something this huge. She was going to make sure she'd make the most out of this year and this house was a good start.
||

don't forget to vote !!