one

||

THE FLASHES of the cameras caught her smooth movement upon entering the private jet

THE FLASHES of the cameras caught her smooth movement upon entering the private jet. They knew the small yet well-known family was leaving but they let everyone's imagination run wild. No one knew where they were moving to next.

She held her head high with a stoic but deadly face, showing she was the queen and everybody should know it. The paparazzi threw questions among questions at the girl and yet she never acknowledged any of them. The questions were anything but worthy of her time. If she had a boyfriend they'd know, if she wanted to tell them where they were off to next, she'd tell them. It was simple in her mind but the paparazzi is a different breed.

She gave a polite nod to the pilot of the plane as she entered. Their pilot is an old friend of her fathers and one of the very few people she trusts. He has been there for her countless times whether it be for advice or to cry her heart out. He knows she's tough but at some point everyone cracks even Victoria. He's been there for her through thick and thin, watching her grow up to the woman she is today. He wouldn't have it any other way, he's honored to be able to fly the family all the while getting paid a generous amount. Though, he's always said he'd happily do it for free.

Her father trailed in behind with a bright smile gracing his lips. He's always been a happy guy, you'd never once see a frown on the mans face. Victoria sometimes wonders if it's all a facade. A smile to hide his pain, granted he has been through a lot. His calm exterior would prove otherwise. No matter the situation whether is be bad or good, he'd always stay calm, the business man he is. He'd always find a way to see the good in a bad outcome. She's like to think that's her fathers downfall but so far what ever he has going on is doing him good.

"It's a great day to be moving, the sun is out and not a single cloud to be seen." Victoria's father said as he sat down across from her. She looked up from her magazine and smiled at him as her response. She couldn't trust her voice as she never had liked moving. They never stayed long enough to allow her to make any close friends or have the 'high school' experience most eighteen year olds got.

Yes, she was very grateful for what she has but deep down she's just wish they'd stay longer than six months.
"I know what your thinking, I know moving has been tough for you, but I'm glad to say that you'll be able to finish your senior in New York." Her father had read her mind but she couldn't seem to believe his words.
"What about the long business trips you go on? I've always had to accompany you on those." Victoria questioned. She's always gone with her father on his business trips because they always were months long and she couldn't be trusted alone. That was a very point given her reputation, so yes, she couldn't believe his words.
"Your eighteen now, a legal adult which means I should start treating you as such. You'll be alone for months but I'm hoping I can trust you. I'll have the maids give me reports on your well being if I have to." He chuckled. He knew his daughter could party it up just like he had back in his high school days so he was putting all his trust in her. He had wanted her to grow up like he did but with his job she simply couldn't. He's very grateful that Victoria is understanding of the situation and is even more lucky she had taken an interest in his company and was willing to learn every bit about it. The business industry was a brawl in its own, everyone business man and women would fight till the end of it means they would be on top.

He wasn't sure if Victoria would want that for her life, but he could tell she was made  for this kind of life. She had a powerful mind and was more than intelligent in many ways. She kept her cold hearted exterior which would get her far in this kind of business. If she grew up like a normal kid would have, maybe things would have been different, she had matured at a very young age due to her father's job. He wished she had gotten the childhood she deserves but he's also proud of her for learning to adapt and overcome in any situation.
"So your saying I won't have to move with you?" She baffled. Victoria was shocked to say the least. She's always wanted to stay out somewhere but she knew she couldn't and she had accepted that a long time ago.

She could finally make friends and graduate all in one spot. Whatever school she'd attend, she'd make sure that school knows her name and better yet, she'd rule that school. Everyone knows the Stryker name, but no one truly knows Victoria Stryker. The media has been pretty spot on about who Victoria is. 'Cold-Hearted' 'Tough aura' 'Ruthless' and many more headliners.

She'll just have prove to the world she is not a force to be reckoned with.

==

vote!

vote!