21

"Hey everyone ,and welcome back to our channel. I am Harry Styles and my partner is currently not here to greet you guys, so I will just do it for her. Her name is Louis Tomlinson and we hope that you guys like our blog for the day. It is going to be a pretty busy one since I do have an interview in like 2 hours, then a photoshoot 30 minutes after that, then Louis and I are going to be having a few meetings together."

I sighed and looked out the window. "It's not going to be the normal fun vlog that you guys always see on this channel. We are doing big things, so let's get this day started, yeah?" I smiled and paused the recording.

Louis and I have been doing this channel for a few months and I am really shocked as to how well we are keeping up with this. We are currently standing on 1.5 million subscribers and our views are 2.3 million. It has been really fun doing all of this with Louis, but there is something going on and I know it. Louis has been acting pretty strange lately and I just can't ever put a finger on to what it is.

A part of me wishes that she would tell me what's this secret is, but the other side of me doesn't want to know. I personally think that it's not any of my concern and I know that she isn't cheating on me, so as far as that goes, I have nothing to worry about.

I sit at my vanity and I turn on the camera again. "It's time to put some makeup on this face!" I motioned my hand over my face and giggled a little. "And I will answer a few questions as I go," I tell the camera before I started to apply my makeup. "First one comes from Macy on Twitter and she asked, 'What are your plans for your 6 month anniversary with Louis?'"

I smiled and looked at the camera again. "Guys. It's a couple's channel. Whatever I post on here will be seen by Lou, so I'm going to have to keep that a secret. I'll tell you through DM's if that makes you feel more included," I said and winked. I started to do my lipstick when my phone started to ring. I looked at my phone that was on the ledge of my vanity counter.

Boo is calling💙...

I smiled and picked it almost immediately. "Lou, what's going on?" I asked happily. "Oh um...hey babe...are you on speaker?" "Yup! I'm doing my makeup while doing the vlog for the day," I said as I applied mascara. "Can you take me off?" "Why? It's not like as if anyone can hear you?" I asked and finished up on my eyes. I picked up my blush and I put it on. "It's rather personal Harry." I looked at my phone, then at my camera. I reached and paused the recording again.

"Lou, you are scaring me. What the fuck is going on." "She...she cane back...I'm so sorry baby. She wanted to say things and I allowed her." "What the hell? Is this about Lexi? I thought you were going to end everything with her L-" My phone showed a notification from that bitch that I beat up not too long ago. My heart stopped for a moment as I clicked on it.

lexibb

Liked by louist91, ddlovato, lizzo, and 10,389,100 otherslexibb: I've been going through some things that have made me think a bit more realistically and more positively

lexibb: I've been going through some things that have made me think a bit more realistically and more positively. I have been seeing therapist and I've been speaking to some very knowledgeable people and they have made me face reality and they have made me realize how life is like at the end of the day at this very moment. Remember @louist91? Remember when I was pretending to be her lover and all of that other stupid shit? Well, it was all fake. I have to realize how things really are and how things are going to be. Louis is my ex-girlfriend from a few years back. However, our relationship is irrelevant now. Now, she is with this beautiful and stunning woman @harrystyles. The two are currently close to being 6 months strong and I'm happy that they are together.