17

"Merry Christmas Lou," Harry woke me up with kisses and I was slowly blinking myself awake. I looked at her and smiled happily and I gave her a kiss in return. "Merry Christmas to you too baby," I said as I placed a hand on her lower back. I felt her soft and smooth skin and I just remembered all that happened last night. I had some great and pleasant birthday sex with this angel right here and boy did it have so many rounds. I am not complaining about it though.

"Do you want to open your gifts now, or later?" "How about we hold that off until tonight?" "Sure, we can do that. What do you want to do now though?" "Maybe we can explore the town a bit more and call our families together?" I suggested and she took it into consideration. She then looked at me again before she nodded and sat up. "Not now though. I want to cuddle for now," I said and I pulled the girl to my chest. She rolled her eyes and just cuddled into me.

"I really like this, you onke that right?" "You like what baby?" "Being held by you. It has been so long since I've had these moments with someone and the fact that I'm having it with you right here and now makes this so great," she said before I felt her head leaving my chest.

I looked at her and I smiled st her glistening green eyes and bright smile. "Well I am beyond blessed to make you feel these things babe," I said and rubbed her naked back slowly. Yes, the two of us were laying here, naked, being covered by the duvet that the hotel supplied to us to keep us warm. They also delivered us some hot cocoa, so we are definitely going to down that in a bit.

"Thank you for making my birthday so worthwhile bu the way," I told her and she giggled. "It's no problem Lou. It was your first birthday celebration with me, so I needed it to make it as perfect as I can." "Well to let you know, a perfect celebration for me is to spend time with loved ones, so having you around for my birthday made this a lot more special."

"Can we get ready for our video calls with our families now?" She asked as she was blushing. I chuckled and nodded my head. She got off ig me and she was the first into the bathroom. I walked to my back and picked out a really nice outfit and I just waited on my baby.

I got on my phone and I started to make two posts. One was going to be about wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and the other was going to be about me being grateful on many things, but mostly about meeting my sweetheart and having the privilege to call her mine.

louist91