☕13☕

Lips against lips and tops are the only things off right now. After those three videos, we did not wait on getting our clothes off. When Harry turned off the camera for the day, I pulled her to me and kissed her softly, but then deep. She smiled at my actions and we waddled into her bedroom and the room instantly became hot. With the grab of her hip with one hand, I used the other to take off her buttoned top.

In response, she tugged at my top

In response, she tugged at my top. I pulled away from her for a moment and I took my shirt off. Which brings us to this hot and steamy moment right here. We were stepping back further and further until Harry fell on her back on her bed. The two of us smiled at one another. I untied the string from my waist and pulled my shorts down.

I roamed my hands over her body and she bit her bottom lip as I unbuttoned the two buttons from her shorts, pulled the zipper down and pulled the shorts down and off of her body. "Oh, so you were waiting for me to touch you?" I aksed and looked at her underwear. "And I can see that you were planning this," she said.

I grinned and crawled over her pretty body and we went right back to kissing

I grinned and crawled over her pretty body and we went right back to kissing. As I was kissing her, I blindly reached behind her and unhook her bra and I took it off of her. I brought my hands out from behind her back and I rubbed them over her nice and beautiful breats. She moaned a little and I reached behind myself and took my own bra off. She was able to get a few touches on my breasts, but that was about it because of me wanting to please her so well.

I kissed down to her neck and there were selective spots where I left pretty marks at and one of those marks is her sweet spot. When I reached the spot, she moaned a little louder and tangled her fingers with my hair. I felt a tug and I looked up at her. I then shut my eyes again as I kissed down from her neck and went to her chest. I went to her right breast first, and I licked around the nipple.

"L-Lou," I heard her whine and I hummed. I spent some minutes on each breast before I moved further down her body. I took the hem of her underwear by my fingers. I slowly pulled them down and I was happy by the sight of her shaved and pretty pussy. I placed my hand on it and I hummed at the touch. "You're so wet for me baby," I said and started to rub her pussy softly and smoothly. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned and her body swirved around due to the pleasure that she was feeling.