For Your Happiness - Theodore Nott

Voldemort is hosting a Masquerade Ball. Just what I need before leaving for my last year at Hogwarts. I never took him as party kind of guy, in matter of fact I thought the only thing he'd like was murdering people. There is definitely something suspicious about this whole thing.

The aggressive music playing downstairs was putting me on a dark mood. I hated this, it all screamed 'Proud Death Eaters'. I was nearly ready when my twin brother entered the room.

- You won't believe what they've done Y/N! It's disgusting to say the least! - Theo walked to my side, his eyes widened with horror - They tied up all the muggle-borns they could capture to the ceiling. They're displayed in the middle of the ballroom like mere attractions! 3 men, 2 women and 3 little kids! - tears started dropping from his pale face while he explained everything very fast - I can't do this anymore sis, I-I can't stand in that room dancing as if little kids weren't crying in the same room as me! I CAN'T!

Anger was boiling inside me. Little kids suffering and Theo crying. This was the last drop of water. I need to fix this.

- Calm down Theo, look at me, is everyone with their masks on? - he nodded silently - And you said they were placed exactly in the middle of the room right? Just in front of the main staircase? - he nodded again, frowning his eyebrows in confusion - Alright, here's what we'll do!

{•••}

Theo was already back to the ballroom, waiting for me with Draco, Pansy and Blaise. Many pureblooded families were here according to Theodore, they might've be disgusted as I but none would dare to speak of it. That's how much control the Dark Lord as over them.

Finally ready I grab my sword and hide it behind my back. Walking slowly and almost majestically, I make my way towards the main staircase.

 Walking slowly and almost majestically, I make my way towards the main staircase

Everybody turned to admire me from the top of the stairs. My Death Eater mask covered most of my face, making sure no one recognized me. I started to walk, all eyes wondering who I was and how royal I looked.

My eyes met Theo's behind his mask and all the group readied their wands. Seeing my brother cry was the most heartbreaking thing to watch. I hated it every time, and every time I would make everything in my power to make it stop.

When I reached the bottom it all moved too fast. Still astonished by my majestic view, the remaining Death Eaters tried to attack us but it was already too late.

I pulled my sword cutting all the ropes that sustained the prisoners to the ceiling with one strike, Blaise gathered them all as Draco and Theo pointed their wands to whom dared to attack, disarming some of them as Pansy elevated the Spoon Portkey in the air. Everyone quickly grabbed her arm and then we all disappeared.

We were a few meters from The Burrow. Ginny Weasley rapidly notices us from the kitchen window and slowly came to our direction with her wand pointed at the group. Everyone took their Death Eater maks so she would recognize us.

- Draco? Blaise? ... What are y'all doing here? - she asked confused, lowering her wand.

- Ginny we don't have much time, tell your parents to help these muggle-borns, they will tell you the details, we need to get back now or the Dark Lord will realize we freed them. Do you understand little Weasley? - she was still confused but she nodded her head reassuringly.

We quickly grabbed the Spoon Portkey and found ourselves in the Manor's kitchen. I looked into my twin's face, he was finally happy again. If only he knew that I would die just to see him happy. His suffering is my suffering. I will always protect him, no matter what.

- Here let me cast us all a spell to change our gowns or everyone will know! - Blaise said casting the spells.

- There you are, Lord Voldemort wants all of us in the living room. Someone freed the muggle-borns just a moment ago. Come on, he's already angry as it is. - Narcissa rushed us from the kitchen's door.

We followed her, looking at each other's faces proudly. At least this time we could help in something. Maybe this was what we were destined to do. Make our own side on the upcoming war, all we really needed was each other's. Today was the proof of it.

- Are you alright now Theo? - I whispered so only he could hear.

- Yes, thank you Y/N! I really enjoyed doing the right thing for a change! - he whispered back, a little smile showing in his face.

- Maybe we should do this more often, what do you guys think? - I asked them all quietly.

They all had a beaming smile of mischief and I knew they were agreeing. Voldemort won't even see what will come to him.