The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle

- I'm counting with you for tonight's rehearsal, don't leave us empty handed again

- I'm counting with you for tonight's rehearsal, don't leave us empty handed again. - I say sternly.

- I already said I was go-

- You said that bs for the last week, the party is tomorrow - I cross my arms - if you don't show up today, you are out of the band!

- Fine Y/N! Bloody hell! - he raises his hands in surrender - I won't fail you.

- I sure hope so Zabini or so help me god you won't go near that stage tomo-

- Hey girl - she touches my shoulder - uhm sorry to bother but aren't you and Mattheo together? - she asks quietly.

- What? What do you mean? - I look at Blaise who returns my confused expression.

- It's just that I thought you were together but I just saw him kissing, I mean, almost eating Pansy's face and-

- What now? You saw what? - the hufflepuff girl flinches a bit by my sudden rage.

- I- I just thought you would like to know. - she says looking a bit scared.

- Oh Merlin, sorry dear, it's ok, thank you for telling me. - I smile at her and she goes back to her friends.

I turn to Blaise with narrowed eyes, examining his expression.

- Hey stop with that look - he says defensively - I know just as much as you do.

- Fine, let's walk to the common room. - I say through clenched teeth.

We weren't oficial, yet, but he has made it clear that he doesn't want me to see anybody else so, why would he get on Pansy's face? Equal rights am I right?

Is he trying to make me mad just because I haven't spent time with him lately? I mean I was busy rehearsing with the band, we are performing before a bunch of people for the first time. He knew damn right I wasn't going to be always available.

- I'll beat his arse if you want me too. - I look at him - Just say the word.

- Thanks Blaise, I can handle it.

We enter the Slytherin common room and I immediately see our group. Blaise leaves my side to sit next to his girlfriend Daphne, Draco and Astoria are pretty cozy on the loveseat, and then there's Parkinson, desperately trying to get Mattheo's attention. And the jerk is loving it.

I grab the butterbeer beside the couch he was seating and pour it over Pansy's head.

- What the fuck are you doing Y/N? Have you lost your mind? - she gets up fully wet and sticky.

- What's wrong with you? - Mattheo asks smirking, still comfortably seated.

- Fuck you Riddle! - I say angrily. - Fuck you and this bitch - I look towards Pansy - you really thought I wouldn't know about you trying to get in his pants? - I get dangerously closer to her face.