Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott (Part 2)

Disclaimer: This chapter has smut content.

🔥 NSFW 🔥

The following week was rather eventful

The following week was rather eventful. Theo grew even closer to the couple and intimacy blew higher as they explored any and every situation in bed. Would that be Theo with Draco, Y/N with Theo or even the three of them together.

One thing was still missing though. Communication. As much as Theo loved this new "thing" between him and his friends, emotionally and quite literally speaking he was just a third wheel of their relationship.

He knew he had feelings for them, obviously, but did they want something as serious as a throuple for the future? Or was this a new adventure they would quickly forget, leaving him broken and alone to catch all the pieces?

As the trio arrived home, once more, sex was ruling the ambiance. A rather common thing this past week. There wasn't a day they didn't came home to any other thing but sex.

- Maybe we should get upstairs first boys. - Y/N said already breathless.

Sex was fluent between the trio, Draco always embraced the dominant position in bed, his assertiveness, sometimes rather cold, put Theo and Y/N in place anytime he wanted. He could be tough, caring, rough and gentle, but always in control of every aspect. He hated to submit to anyone, maybe because all of his childhood was about submitting to someone, would that be his father, his teachers or Voldemort. But in compensation he loved taking good care of his loved ones, he knew how to impose himself and then how to make them feel the most protected and comfortable.

Y/N came to his life to fulfill him. Her submissive role was the perfect thing to complete them sexually. She was devoted, gave up control, loved pleasing him and being at his mercy. Sometimes she could be a real brat but nothing that Draco couldn't manage. As a prefect in school, head of her family right after the war and now high ranked professional at the ministry, controlling everything and everyone was the primal aspect of her life. Being able to let all of it go in bed and feel herself submitting to the man she loved, in exchange for pleasure, was the peak of her day.

As everything else in the universe, Theo brought balance to the couple. He was a very proud switch that flowed through the moment. If needed, he could be just as dominant as Draco or just as submissive as Y/N. The interesting part was that he triggered the couple to switch too sometimes, as his dominant side would overpower Draco's, making him vulnerable to Theo, other times his submissive side would bring out the tiniest bit of dominance sleeping deep within Y/N. He brought just as much balance as he brought unexpected fun to those two beings.

And so they became obsessed with the intimate part of their relationship, taking every chance they got to explore it.

- Oh my god Draco, I'm gonna-

- Be a good girl and cum all over me Y/N. - he said thrusting into her as fast as he could.

Theo came to the side of the bed, looking attentively at Y/N as she came closer to her orgasm.