Happy New Year - Fred Weasley (Part 2)

After the amazing fireworks the group suggested we played some games

After the amazing fireworks the group suggested we played some games. Most of us were already a bit happier than usual but that didn't stop the fun.

- Ginny, truth or dare? - I asked mischievously.

- Truth. - she said looking confident.

- Have you ever been in bed with Harry? - I teased looking between the two of them who seemed both terrified and embarrassed.

- For fucks sake love I don't want to know that! - Fred whispered throwing his head back. I rolled my eyes while noticing Ron's closed fists, prepared to react to her answer.

- I- I want a dar- Ginny was cut off by Ron.

- Just answer the bloody question Ginny! - he said coldly and rather loudly. Harry faced his best friend's angry expression and quickly turned to Ginny with an awful horrified gaze.

- No! I will not answer to that, I want a dare, please Y/N. - she glanced at me with a begging look.

- Uhm, just take another shot of firewhiskey. - I replied trying to defuse the tension between the younger siblings.

- Ok then, my turn. Y/N truth or dare? - Hermione asks sternly.

- Dare. - I mean what could go wrong, it is just Hermione.

- I dare you to tell the most embarrassing moment you had involving Fred. - she said with a proud smile.

An embarrassing moment? I mean he's always doing that to me in public.

- Oh oh, tell them about that time you thought I was Fred! - George says while laughing. My face got red when I remembered what he was talking about.

- Look in my defense we weren't even dating yet at the time. - I say looking at Fred who was obviously confused and then I turned to the group. - So in my fourth year at Hogwarts I started to like Fred but I didn't had the courage to tell him, until the last day of that year. I saw him outside the Gryffindor common room but he wasn't facing towards me, so I started to let all the feelings slip through my words and when he faced me he just said-

- "I think you got the wrong twin darling but I loved the confession" - George says laughing terribly loud.

- Wait let me get this straight! So you confessed your feelings for Fred to George? - Harry asked processing the whole thing.

- Yes I did, he was the first to know. Well and Lee Jordan too, he was there talking to George. - I remember looking awkwardly at Freddie. He was shocked but suddenly started to laugh as his twin and everyone followed them, laughing for a long time.

- We will definitely never going to let her forget this, right George? - asked Fred through his chuckles.

- Never Fred! - he answered immediately.