AOML - CHAPTER 1

Third-person POV

A beautiful green field that's being filled with full grass. The leaves on a fine tree are being reflected by sunlight. Behind all of this.

She was dead, 12 years ago, in the summer of my senior high school. She died at the age of 19.

Meanwhile, Jennie is in front of Y/n's grave. Her hair is flying low because of the air.

"Song Y/n," She said at Y/n grave with a little smile on her lips "do you remember when we took that picture?" She said looking at Y/n's picture that has a full of smile and her teeth above are visible on her smile.

-FLASHBACK-

Y/n is running with her hand on the side of her head. She's smiling while running. She's running like crazy and headed to another building of their school.

"Why isn't she back?" Jennie asked herself while holding her phone. While Y/n running and entered the school. She saw Jennie that makes her smile and put down her arms slowly.

"Song Y/n!" Jennie said and signal Y/n to come with her "come quickly" Y/n felt her heart flutter at Jennie.

"Okay," she smiles and runs to her.

"Hurry," Jennie said while continuing her hand gesture. When Y/n is in front of Jennie.

"Come" Jennie grabbed Y/n's wrist and dragged her to the art room.

When they're already inside. They stopped, Y/n fixed her hair "Jennie-ah, How does my hair look?" Y/n asked while smiling at Jennie.

"Don't you think you're making light of your yearbook photo?" Jennie asked with a light furrowed on her face. "That's stupid" she continues and looked at y/n's hair.

"Why?" Y/n asked with a defensive face "My body won't be in the photo." Pointing at her skirt "Only my upper body will be in it." She added and put her hand on her upper chest, a gesture the half of it will be taken.

"Yearbook photo is passed down from generation to generation," Jennie said still having her furrowed on the face. "Do you want to be a disgrace on your family with that look" she continues pointing at Y/n's face?

"Hey! What's wrong with my looks?" Y/n asked, "Tell me."

"We don't have enough time if I were to tell you," Jennie said seriously to Y/n. She grabbed the hairspray beside her.

Y/n chuckled and smiled at her. Jennie gestures Y/n to low down her height. "What?" Y/n said as she gives Jennie a confused looked.

"Lower yourself," Jennie said "Ahh" Y/n answered as she mover her legs to her side to make her height the same as Jennie.

Jennie sprays it to her hand carefully and after that, she fixed Y/n's hair.

Jennie touches Y/n's chin that making Y/n flinch a little bit. Jennie moves her hands away as she looked to Y/n. "Don't move" Y/n stared at Jennie's face.

Jennie wipes off the sweat on Y/n's head as Y/n stared at her like she's the most beautiful woman she met.

Jennie dipped her finger on her hand that has a hairspray liquid and fixed Y/n's hair again. Y/n chuckled and smiled which makes Jennie stop for a second "What" Jennie asked Y/n.

"Did you put on make-up?" Y/n asked with a smile on her face

"I have to take a yearbook photo too" Jennie replied "How ugly" Y/n Answered.

"Knock it off!" Jennie said with a little pissed on her face."Close your eyes" She said to Y/n.

"I don't want to" Y/n demanded.

"Close them when I tell nicely," Jennie said seriously. Y/n chuckled and smiled

"All right," Y/n said as she closed her eyes. Jennie smiled and continue fixing Y/n's hair.

Y/n don't know that Jennie's lips are near at her chin as Jennie continues fixing her hair.

While on the other hand, Their friends entered the room also and noticed that Y/n and Jennie are near to each other making them low-key teasing them as Irene did a heart on them.

Jisoo opened her mouth as she saw the two unexpectedly while Seulgi is smiling at them like crazy.