AOML - CHAPTER 2

"Song Y/n, Kim Jennie!" Irene lightly shouted while Seulgi and Jisoo are with her both sides "Goodness! That's a big kiss, That was an X-rated kiss." Irene said that makes Y/n and Jennie turn their head to Irene.

"That was definitely X-rated Kiss," Jisoo said smiling teasingly "We can't watch this" Jisoo added with aegyo and put her palms to her face covering it, she opened her palms and turn it into a fist to lightly punched Irene's shoulder while giggling with Irene.

"Oh, my, oh my," Jisoo and Irene both said teasing the two while smiling incredibly.

"Y/n-ahh, there's a camera. Why don't you take wedding photos?" Seulgi said to continue to tease the two, referring to the camera behind them to make a yearbook photo. Y/n smiled at Seulgi while Jennie is still looking at them seriously "I heard these days, they filmed it in nude" Seulgi added teasingly, Y/n's smile grower but Jennie's face is bad.

"Sueulgi-ah, You rascal! I'm going to shut your mouth for good once and for all." Jennie said with a pissed-off face. She runs into Seulgi like she was gonna hurt her but Seulgi steps backward.

"Okay, Okay!" Seulgi runoff while Jennie is chasing Seulgi.

"You want to die!" Jennie keeps chasing her while their other friends just standing there giggling. Jennie stops and turns to continue fixing Y/n's hair. "Seulgi is far from becoming a human" she added in front of Y/n. Jisoo gestures Seulgi to come back.

"Hey, Song Y/n, you're last, hurry up" Their class president interrupted the fun but with a smile on his face, he's holding a clipboard.

"Ah, I got it, Class president." Y/n politely said and bend her leg again so Jennie can continue fixing it.

"Class president, after everyone's done, let's take a picture with six of us." Irene persuades Suho.

"Okay, Song Y/n and Kim Jennie, hurry up!" He said, then leave.

"Okay" Y/n responded with a smile and nod.

Jennie brushes Y/n's hair. "When you take a picture, don't put too much pressure on your eyes, You'll look dumb." Y/n listen to her and nodded with a smile. Jennie continues to brush her hair.

"Ah, hey, Do I look good?"

"Get lost"

Y/n chuckles "Ah, seriously. Okay. I'll be back." Y/n smile "I'm taking my pictures!" She said and go to their photoshoot place, near them.

Y/n sat on the chair while Jennie walks to their friends watching her. "Sit properly," Cameraman said, Y/n sighed nervously. "Look at here" Cameraman added, gesturing to look at the camera.

"Yes"

"Bae Irene, that dummy. Why is she all nervous?" Jennie whispered to Irene, still watching Y/n and how nervous she is.

"Student, relax your facial expression a bit. Try to smile a little." The cameraman called out the nervous Y/n.

"Okay"

"Student, what's wrong? Smile comfortably." He said worriedly. Y/n felt a blockage in her throat so she cleared her throat.

"Yes"

"Smile some more" Jennie sighed watching them. "All the way, Smile" Y/n smile but it looked awkward. "Comfortably, Comfortably"

Jennie walks and stops behind and the side of the cameraman. "The ends of your mouth should go up slightly" He continues to comfort Y/n.

Jennie wave to make Y/n notice at her and it's effective, Y/n look at her and Jennie pointed to herself, Y/n stares at her. Jennie shakes her legs and dance with silly steps, Irene burst out a laugh but stop herself to laugh loudly. Irene and Jisoo giggle with each other.

Jennie put her index finger to the top of her nose and make a silly face.

Y/n laugh loudly and gracefully. The cameraman took this chance to shoot her light face.

-End of flashback-

This how they take the smiley picture of Y/n that attaches to Y/n's grave.

"Song Y/n." Jennie talked to Y/n's grave.

"Time goes by way too quickly, It's already been 12 years."

"Hey, I'm already 31 years old." She added smiled lightly "A little girl who attended preschool in my neighborhood called me Ahjuma" she smiled continued to smile, a sad

   •••

"The weather is disgustingly hot." Jennie fan herself by her hands. She is on the bench and behind it is an old very tree. She took something from her bag. It's a drink, a beer can.

Jennie opened the can and the sounds of opening beer are fascinating. She  took a sip of it and made a sound 'ah' like someone who drinks a delicious drink "So refreshing." Jennie looked up admiring the scenery of the place.