AOML - CHAPTER 3

-Flashback- (again)

Jennie opened the beer can while Y/n is on her side eating a corn dog. She opened it happily and took a sip. Y/n is looking around admiring the scenery of their place.

(This is where Jennie admires the place in the previous chapter)

They look at each other, Jennie smile at Y/n. "Song Y/n, How many kids are you going to have?" Y/n scratch her head while thinking.

"I'm not sure," Y/n said still thinking the right number for her. "One or two? Two or Three?" She said and look at Jennie.

"I'm going to have five," Jennie said and chuckled slightly "I like it when it's loud and talkative with a lot of family members," Jennie said while smiling at her thoughts.

"Hey.." Y/n pauses for a moment and chew her food " But still five is a little too..." Y/n shyly said, Jennie just looking at her with a smile.

Y/n was about to take a bite on her corn dog when Jennie hold Y/n's hand that has a corn dog and Jennie take a bite on it. Y/n stared at her with shock because there so close together, Jennie looked at her while chewing the food and smile.

Y/n avoid Jennie's gaze. Jennie comes back to her seat. "If you want to have five kids, you know you have to work hard, right?" Jennie teasing Y/n.

"Hey, Kim Jennie! So that's why the kids keep saying you're over-sexed."

"Just because I'm naughty?"

"Is that a sin?" Y/n look at her with an unbelievable face.

"Please retain yourself," Y/n said to her. " I'm embarrassed" Y/n looks down.

"If you want to earn enough of five children, I'm saying you have to study hard." Jennie lecturing Y/n. Y/n looked at her. "What did you just think about? Your face is red." Jennie teased Y/n again.

"Hey!, th-that's not it!" Y/n stuttered said.

"What do you mean? Why are you stuttering?"

"Oh, over-sex."

"You just thought about it, right?" Jennie said and pointed her index finger to Y/n.

Y/n widen her eyes. "No, I didn't" defensively said Y/n.

Jennie tickled the side of Y/n. Jennie moves closer to Y/n "I did- I didn't" but Jennie keeps tickling Y/n. Y/n move away from her but Jennie keeps moving closer from their seats.

"What did you just think about?"

"What at you- Get away from me!"

"You were"

"I didn't" Y/n run away from Jennie." Ah, seriously. What's wrong with you?" Y/n complain while running, Jennie started to chase Y/n.