Explanation

Song Y/n is a high school student who got into an accident. A student who has a dream, she's also the breadwinner of their family. She has two sisters and 2 brothers.

Y/n has a girlfriend which is Kim Jennie. They meet unexpectedly when Jennie is asking for her room while they're in high school. Eventually, Jennie didn't remember the face of Y/n because it's been a while since they see each other but when Y/n recognize her they remember each other.

Kim Jennie is Y/n who has Step's sister and brother from her mother's side. Her mother left her and they haven't contact for years. She found out that her mother is happy with her own family, and without her.

Jennie and Y/n's family planned a surprise for her birthday. When Y/n called Jennie that she's going home after she worked, Jennie thought of an excuse for Y/n to go to school first for her wallet.

Unexpectedly, Y/n saw a male student full of blood in art class. She used her bike to call a help someone. While she's riding a bike, a car hit her hard to the point that she hit her head hard on the windshield and it also caused her death. Police pointed Y/n as the one who killed the male student in art class.

Jennie feels like it's her fault why Y/n died.

After 12 years, she lived and never thought her senses were 10 times more sensitive than the ordinary human sense.

Y/n tried to fix the bad things that had happened to her family in the last 12 years. From her sisters and brothers to her friends.

Will she be able to fix it?

Can she find her family?

Can she find the cause of her death? And the male student's killer?

Will she be able to stay on Earth for a long time?

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. A K-DRAMA ADOPTION.

-

Edit: This will be Jennie x Reader since I feel like Chaeyoung is not for this. I'll promise to make a story for Chae-young stans;)

Sorry again.