Prologue: The accident

2 person pov:
There was you 3 years ago playing with your sister Guppy ( were just gonna say that she's 8 in the actual part of the movie because I have no idea how old she is sooo... She's 5 in this chapter an let's say your ( ̄ヘ ̄)ᴴᴹᴹ 9 ok good) at the park. Sliding down the slides and swing on the swings. " (y/n)! (y/n)! Come on come on! I want some ice cream!" Guppy said while pulling your arm and pointing at an ice cream truck. "Man I'm sorry gups but I can't get you any ice cream I wish I could." You said with a sad face. Guppy pouted and stomped away. You sighed and went back to the swing set.

A few minutes after swing you your sister walking to the ice cream truck. You see this and you run after her "Guppy! You can't walk off like that. And I said you can't get any ice cream right now so come on." You said while pulling her arm. But Guppy just kept struggling and whining. At this point you were losing patients with her and you have quite the temper (you get it from your dad). "Guppy! Cut it out will you! You can get some later if not tomorrow just not now!" You told her. Un known to you you were starting to heat up.... A lot. But your sister being the the difficult 5 year old she is just kept struggling and whining. You guys kept arguing for about a minute until Guppy started to tear up an not because she can't have ice cream but because of your tight, strong, hot grip on her arm. You still didn't notice the heat of your body and thought she was crying because she wanted ice cream. Your sister was trying to tell you about her arm but she couldn't for some reason she just kept struggling trying to get you to let go.

You were still getting frustrated and soon your hand had lit on fire. You saw this and instantly let go of her arm to put out the fire. Then you saw your sister sitting on the mulch of the park looking at the burn that you had just put on her arm. You looked at her and then the burn. You saw it and you were shocked. You knew you got hotter when your mad but you never knew you could get so hot you would burn her. That's why you tried to stay calm all the time so you wouldn't go into a shark frenzy and so you wouldn't burn down the whole block. You walked over to her to see if she was ok.

"Gups I-I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to wh-why didn't you say something I-. I'm sorry I just didn't know how." Guppy said you looked at her and said " 'sorry' you don't need to say sorry I'm the one who is sorry I couldn't keep my cool an I hurt you." you said looking down.

Then you get pick her up and sped her back home (you also have Sharkboy's speed) to tell your parents.

OOOOOKKKKK! SOOOO........ what did you think so far do you like it I hope you do. Oh and I need your help should I give you anxiety or no I was planning to but idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Don't worry I'll get to the main plot of the movie soon I swear. Well....... I hope you like and bye bye for now

Love Author~Chan ❤️