Chapter 11: We Can Be Heroes

You see something or someone walking out of the pyramid. You all see multiple figures but your eyes were glued to the one that seemed to be glowing. You were all so happy. It was them.............. your parents. You had tears in your eyes. You were so stunned.m Was that really them? Is this actually happening? Those were the questions you asked yourself. "Wait so, our parents were in the pyramid all along?" Missy questioned. "But, I don't understand." She said walking to back of the group to see Ms. Granada, the "President", Ojo, and some others. "What's the takeover?" You and Missy ask. "The takeover of power....... from your parents." Ms. Granada answered. "You see, the next generation of power is always an improvement from the last." Ms. Granada tells you all. "Things are not heading in the right direction on your planet." Ojo tells you. "And you children are inheriting earth's problems, and need to be able to fix them, sooner rather than later." Ojo explains. "It's in the best interest of the entire galaxy that life on earth survives and thrives." The "President" tells you all.

"So, we infiltrated both your government and heroics headquarters so we could train you and accelerate the transfer of power." He says. "As you've seen from today's events," Ojo started. "It's not enough to be strong, powerful, or even magic. If you do not use your strengths together, and with good judgment you are doomed." Ojo says. At the last part Marcus coughs loudly in Miracle guy's face trying to prove a point. "But, I don't understand." Wheels starts. "The clock hit zero. We were one second to late." He tells Ojo. "The supreme commander knew down to the second exactly when the takeover would happen." The "President" said gesturing to Ojo as the supreme commander. 

"Your guess was close, Wheels, but not quite right." Ojo tells Wheels. "Everything on this ship was not designed for children." She tells him. "Oh, it was designed by children." Wheels says in realization. "That's correct."Ojo confirms. "On our planet, the children are in charge." She tells Wheels (Bruh I would love to live on that planet). "So, your their leader?" Missy questions. "Yes. Just as I knew you and (Y/n) would be natural leader." She tells you two. "That's why I drew you in front of the class." She stated. 

Ok quick A/n lets just say she drew both of you at the front ok I know I didn't put it in there but I totally forgot that was why she drew her up there.

"So, from one leader to another," Ojo says walking up to you two. "As we each head off to face the challenges of the universe, can we count on you two and your team to not just save your planet, but the entire galaxy?" Ojo asks you two. You and Missy look at each other and smile. "You have our word." You and Missy say. "When you need us...." Missy starts. "We'll be here." You both say. "Thank you." Ojo says. Then your all of your parents come rushing up to all of you. 

You see your parents run up to you and Guppy. Your mom gets down on one knee and hugs your sister. You walk up to your dad and give him a hug. A big one at that. Your dad was shocked at first because it had been so long since you've given him a hug, but accepted it nonetheless. "I love you." Your mom says to your sister. "Both of you." She says looking up at you. "I am so proud of you my little fuego. You did amazing." She says walking up to you and giving you a hug. "Thanks mom I really missed you guys." You say sniffing and wiping your eyes. You and Guppy do your mini little training sesh with your dad and end up super kicking him a bit scratch that a lot back. But he just super sped his way back to you.

He pick Guppy up and growls. You both giggle and growl back at him. You and Missy walk up to the team and give them all high fives. You let Missy have her thing with her parents and walk back to yours. As you were walking back you were stopped. "Oh, hey what's up Wild card?" You ask him. "Uh, umm, well you see I-I, uh it's umm," You stood there watching him fumble with his words and tweedle with his fingers. You chuckle at his cuteness. "If you want I can come back later if,-" You were saying until. "No. Uh I have to tell you now or I'll be to chicken later." He said. He took a deep breath and said. "(Y/n), I was wondering if you would like to go out some time." He said to you. You stood there shocked. Did this really just happen? Did your crush really just ask you out?