Little things

Wellll since I might not be able to post a chapter chapter I thought I might post like a little headcannon or imagine chapter you know and I am trying to update as soon as possible so just give me some time. So please you can't rush the process. Now that we got that out of the way let's get to it.
.............................................................................

1. You can fall asleep any place, any time, any position (I mean Lg started sleep walking on command so why can't you do it too!)

2. When ever your asleep Guppy likes to give you forehead kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥ because when your asleep that's the only time your completely cooled down and your a pretty heavy sleeper so she doesn't worry about you waking up much.

3. Let's just say that you live in your room in the strong hold. It has everything you need. A bed, mini fridge, microwave, so you just live there now. You feel safer in there so you stay.

4. And everyday before leaving Guppy would leave a water bottle at your door with little notes and drawings of random little things.

5. You know who else leaves little things at your door aswell Wild card (wiggles eyebrows 😉). He leaves little boxes of your favorite candy and little things that made him think of you.

6. When you reject your friends touch the only reason that they don't continue is because you'll go on fire. Guppy tried this one time and 𝕐𝔼𝔸 that's what happened so they don't force you. Because not only is it wrong but if you burn them you'll think it's your fault and push everyone away even more.

7. Your clothes are heat resistant an fire proof

8. You love collecting things like little rocks and anything you find interesting so when one of the kids find something they think you'd like they give it to you.

9. You sometimes go by the nickname Fuego (Fuego is fire in Spanish) or Inferno (I think it's another term for fire)

10. I forgot to mention in the last chapter but you have black convers high tops and the left shoe has hot pink laces and the right had light blue laces.

11. You love to read fantasy books like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and The Hunger games. And Wheels has all of these books at home so he brings some for you to read. But your afraid you'll burn them so you have him read it for you.

12. You absolutely love ramen and whenever Noodles has any he super stretches his arm over to Your door an gives you some. (That so pure (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)

13. (This one is for girls with mixed/black hair sorry but fast forward is a very pretty black queen so) You go to fast forward for hair tips she gives you do's and don'ts for your hair an gives you brands that she thinks will help with your texture hair.

14. I think the song "Heart Attack" by: Demi Lavato goes semi well for you and Wild card's "relationship" another one is "A thousand years" as well as "Love song" by: Selena Gomez

15. Speaking of you singing when you sing Wild card loves to go by the door to hear you better.

16. You love helping face maker pull tricks on the others.

17. During the actual plot of the movie you and Missy basically become best friends.

18. You really like to bond with Ojo and you tell her everything well almost even though she doesn't talk you van tell that she listens to you and very intently too.

19. You and Slow-Mo love to have running contest (you always let him win though)

20. You and Rewind binge sweets and give each other sweets every day.

21. Now you and wild card just sit around and talk and you try your best to help him with his heat or fire related powers.

I think that's all the headcannons I have for now if there's any more I'll let you know and please just give me some more time for the next chapter.

(A little snippet of the next chapter that chapter will be when you and the others escape the heroics headquarters)
Bye bye
Love Author~Chan ❤️